#wf2018s - New MAFEX Aquaman Movie, Justice League, Robocop, Alien & More Figure Images

JayC

Shown below via figsoku.net are images of the new MAFEX figures Medicom had on display at this weekends overseas WonderFest Summer 2018 convention. Pretty much all of these figures we have seen before including the new Aquaman Movie Aquaman figure which was on display last weekend at SDCC.

Other figures shown are new Robocop 2 and 3 figures as well as Justice League, Dark Knight, John Wick, Alien, Kingsman, Clock Work Orange, Astro Boy, Star Wars and Marvel. Check out all the images below.

MAFEX-Alien-wf2018s-01.jpg

MAFEX-Aquaman-Movie-Aquaman-wf2018s-01.jpg

MAFEX-Astro-Boy-wf2018s-01.jpg

MAFEX-Astro-Boy-wf2018s-02.jpg

MAFEX-Clock-Work-Orange-wf2018s-01.jpg

MAFEX-Clock-Work-Orange-wf2018s-02.jpg

MAFEX-Dark-Knight-Batpod-wf2018s-01.jpg

MAFEX-Dark-Knight-Burce-Wayne-wf2018s-01.jpg

MAFEX-Dark-Knight-Burce-Wayne-wf2018s-02.jpg

MAFEX-Dark-Knight-GCPD-Joker-wf2018s-01.jpg

MAFEX-Dark-Knight-Ras-Al-Ghul-wf2018s-01.jpg

MAFEX-Dark-Knight-Two-Face-wf2018s-01.jpg

MAFEX-Evanngelion2point0-wf2018s-01.jpg

MAFEX-Evanngelion2point0-wf2018s-02.jpg

MAFEX-First-Order-Exicutioner-wf2018s-01.jpg

MAFEX-First-Order-Exicutioner-wf2018s-02.jpg

MAFEX-First-Order-Stormtrooper-wf2018s-01.jpg

MAFEX-First-Order-Stormtrooper-wf2018s-02.jpg

MAFEX-John-Wick-wf2018s-01.jpg

MAFEX-John-Wick-wf2018s-02.jpg

MAFEX-Justice-League-Aquaman-wf2018s-01.jpg

MAFEX-Justice-League-Batman-wf2018s-01.jpg

MAFEX-Justice-League-Bruce-Wayne-wf2018s-01.jpg

MAFEX-Justice-League-Cyborg-wf2018s-01.jpg

MAFEX-Justice-League-Wonder-Woman-wf2018s-01.jpg

MAFEX-Kingsman-wf2018s-01.jpg

MAFEX-Kingsman-wf2018s-02.jpg

MAFEX-Marvel-wf2018s-01.jpg

MAFEX-Marvel-wf2018s-02.jpg

MAFEX-Marvel-wf2018s-03.jpg

MAFEX-Marvel-wf2018s-04.jpg

MAFEX-Marvel-wf2018s-05.jpg

MAFEX-Marvel-wf2018s-06.jpg

MAFEX-Marvel-wf2018s-07.jpg

MAFEX-Phasma-wf2018s-01.jpg

MAFEX-Phasma-wf2018s-02.jpg

MAFEX-Robocop-wf2018s-01.jpg

MAFEX-Robocop-wf2018s-02.jpg

MAFEX-Robocop-wf2018s-03.jpg

MAFEX-Robocop-wf2018s-04.jpg

• Like 1

Wow, so much to love, here... Beginning with the orange and green Aquaman — looking so damn pimp, it hurts! The Astro Boy is pretty cool, as are the Evangelion units. I love the likeness on the Justice League Wonder Woman. It really looks like Gadot! And I am all about that anime-inspired Gwenpool, she looks insanely adorable!

The one figure I didn’t immediately recognize is the one in the pink and black. I was first reminded of Spoiler, from DC Comics. But, then I started thinking her mask looks really similar to Gwenpool’s. Sure enough, she’s ‘EVIL Gwenpool’, lol. I really love the figure’s look.

0D66CBD3-1FA6-4972-872A-A93DE6F64841.jpeg

I am gonna focus here on non marvel or DC properties. So that said, the Kigsman and the Robocop figures look very cool.  The John Wick not so much, but one that I am absolutely excited for is the Evangellion one. The Eva 01 is gorgeous. Both Bandai and REvoltech have made this in the past, but Medicom just nailed it. This I must have definitely! 

On 7/29/2018 at 2:27 PM, Fanboy said:

I hope the Mafex Iron-Spider fits in well with my MLs Infinity War figures.

Yeah, I thought that Hasbro would release a new Iron-Spider with those gold legs in the Marvel Stud10s First ten Years set for Infinity War. I think I would've preferred that than the light up Iron-man. 

9 hours ago, FlameOn said:

Yeah, I thought that Hasbro would release a new Iron-Spider with those gold legs in the Marvel Stud10s First ten Years set for Infinity War. I think I would've preferred that than the light up Iron-man. 

Although Mafex is usually taller than SHF, they are still shorter than ML. Considereing that PErter is a kid, it might just might work. But yeah Hasbro dropped the ball hard on this one. 

• 1 month later...

^ I think the higher price point being a good thing is debatable... But I’m all for upping the quality of their figures and accessories. I’ve especially been looking at that Spider-Man more and more, since watching gameplay footage of the PS4 game.