1/18 Scale DC Injustice 2 Wave 1 Figures Official Images & Info From Hiya Toys

JayC

A PREVIEWS Exclusive! Injustice 2 follows Batman and his allies as they try to rebuild the planet after taking down Superman, ending his reign of terror. But when Braniac sets his sights on Earth, Batman is forced to free his old friend, risking a new uprising from the Man of Steel, or face the total destruction of his world! Based on their appearances in Injustice 2, comes this line of 1/18 scale exclusive figures! Featuring full articulation and character specific accessories, these figures stand about 3.75" tall. The wave includes Batman, Superman, Red Hood and Swamp Thing. You can pre-order these figures now at BigBadToyStore.com.

Injustice-2-Hiya-Toys-Figures-01.jpg

Injustice-2-Hiya-Toys-Figures-02.jpg

Injustice-2-Hiya-Toys-Figures-03.jpg

Injustice-2-Hiya-Toys-Figures-04.jpg

Injustice-2-Hiya-Toys-Figures-05.jpg

I’m actually really, legitimately surprised by the seeming level of quality in these figures, considering their diminutive size! When the initial preview posting regarding these figures was posted here on the board, I just assumed they were 6 or 7” figures. I’m not really into figures in the 3 3/4 size anymore, with rare exceptions. So, they’re gonna be a ‘pass’ for me. But, I love the detail they have.

The armor in Injustice 2 is customizable so you can outfit Superman differently if you don't like the shoulderpads.

These figure are really nice, woulda liked 6 inch but I think they want consistency with the DC Collectibles Injustice line. Really sad to see they didn't go with Supergirl in wave 1, she's front and center in the story mode.

I'm a 3.75"  to 4" guy, so I'm digging these enough to pre-order them even though I don't really buy toys anymore. It's a gamble and I'm really hoping they're more 4" than 3.75" so they'll fit in with my Marvel Universe and G.I. Joe figs. That was a problem with the previous Injustice toys (along with the atrocious quality).

17 hours ago, Hai_Karate said:

I'm a 3.75"  to 4" guy, so I'm digging these enough to pre-order them even though I don't really buy toys anymore. It's a gamble and I'm really hoping they're more 4" than 3.75" so they'll fit in with my Marvel Universe and G.I. Joe figs. That was a problem with the previous Injustice toys (along with the atrocious quality).

Those were by DC Direct.

9 hours ago, Fanboy said:

Wow these are small! at least 6"-7" would be great and I'd totally get them, except Swamp-Thing.

Someone else is doing that scale.

3 hours ago, MLs4life said:

Excited to see what wave 2 will be.

https://toynewsi.com/312-30639

Supergirl, Joker & Harley Quinn so far

16 hours ago, Goldbug said:

Those were by DC Direct.

I know, and I'm not saying the new line will have quality problems. What I am saying is that the problem I had with the original line was the size relative to other 1:18 scale figures (in addition to the quality) and it would be a shame if these new figures are shorter than Marvel Universe/Infinite & modern G.I. Joe.

• 1 month later...

Coming back to look at these again, especially after seeing that recent Harley announcement, and I’m even more altogether impressive at what they can pull off in such a small scale!