Previews World Exclusive One:12 Collective Batman: Sovereign Knight Figure From Mezco

JayC

The PX Exclusive One:12 Collective Batman: Sovereign Knight figure. This second installment of the One:12 Collective Batman trilogy features Batman at his prime. The PX Exclusive Edition is the Sovereign Knight Batman in his classic dark blue and gray comic-inspired Bat-Suit with the iconic yellow oval chest plating. This edition celebrates the Dark Knight's look as realized by some of comic’s most esteemed artists from the 1970s to today.

The One:12 Collective Batman: Sovereign Knight PX Edition includes multiple interchangeable heads and hands and is loaded with Bat-Gadgets including a Bat-Drone and Sonic Disruptor. The updated arsenal of weapons, and an enhanced Bat-Suit complete with tactical boots and body armor detail, lend the Caped Crusader increased protection and mobility to face off against Gotham’s biggest brutes.

Within the One:12 Collective Batman Trilogy, this seasoned crimefighter is the Batman of the present day. You can pre-order this now at BigBadToyStore.com.

Previews-World-Exclusive-One-12-Collective-Batman-Sovereign-Knight-01.jpg

Previews-World-Exclusive-One-12-Collective-Batman-Sovereign-Knight-02.jpg

Previews-World-Exclusive-One-12-Collective-Batman-Sovereign-Knight-03.jpg

Previews-World-Exclusive-One-12-Collective-Batman-Sovereign-Knight-04.jpg

Previews-World-Exclusive-One-12-Collective-Batman-Sovereign-Knight-05.jpg

Previews-World-Exclusive-One-12-Collective-Batman-Sovereign-Knight-06.jpg

Previews-World-Exclusive-One-12-Collective-Batman-Sovereign-Knight-07.jpg

Previews-World-Exclusive-One-12-Collective-Batman-Sovereign-Knight-08.jpg

Previews-World-Exclusive-One-12-Collective-Batman-Sovereign-Knight-09.jpg

Previews-World-Exclusive-One-12-Collective-Batman-Sovereign-Knight-10.jpg

Previews-World-Exclusive-One-12-Collective-Batman-Sovereign-Knight-11.jpg

Previews-World-Exclusive-One-12-Collective-Batman-Sovereign-Knight-12.jpg

Previews-World-Exclusive-One-12-Collective-Batman-Sovereign-Knight-13.jpg

Previews-World-Exclusive-One-12-Collective-Batman-Sovereign-Knight-14.jpg

Previews-World-Exclusive-One-12-Collective-Batman-Sovereign-Knight-15.jpg

Previews-World-Exclusive-One-12-Collective-Batman-Sovereign-Knight-16.jpg

Previews-World-Exclusive-One-12-Collective-Batman-Sovereign-Knight-17.jpg

• Like 1

I had no idea that this was going to be the classic blue and grey Batman... I’d just assumed, based on the other One:12 releases, that it would once again be all in black. I actually really dig the throwback colors and overall look of this sucker. Although, I dunno if I’m feeling the lines and layers, down the front of the suit. But, I think I’ll always have a soft spot for the blue and grey.

This the most classic Batman they have ever done since the Dark Kight inspired from Frank Miller'a classic book. 

Even the stylized costume and batsymbol look very nice. It's already pre-sold out at BBTS. Never thought this would sold out so fast. Even the PX Punisher took like 3 months to sell out. I have to get this. This might as well be the definitive comicbook Batman in 6 inch scale collectible.

The ascending Knight is also cool. Has that year one vibe, but this one scream 90's too me and exactly the time that I collected comics  at the time of  the No Man's Land story arc.

I gotta have this

I also forgot to mention that now I have to somehow get the Ascending knight. I so broke now unfortunately. I hope he lasts long enough for me to have a chance to get it