Shown below is a look at some of the Jurassic Park product Mattel had on hand at their showroom for the 2018 SDCC.

JayC

Man, they’re killing it, with that display setup... It looks phenomenal. I wonder who the figure silhouettes are meant to be?

@sXeblues I agree the dio looks on point, and kudos to Mattel for upping their game with this line. The silhouettes...I wonder if this is the six inch line I've heard will be revealed. The one of the right looks like Ian Malcom from the way he's stances. Plus the silhouette looks to have his shaggier type hair. I wonder if on the left will be Dr. Grant or Chris Pratt's character? 

• Like 1

@joenubb I was thinking that one of them looked a bit like Pratt, but I didn’t know whether or not there was actually a plan to bring about a six inch line. But man, if they make a six inch line of Grant, Malcom — and hopefully other classic JP characters — I would be MAD stoked. :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE