2018 SDCC - NECA New Products

BaCon

There’s a lot of killer stuff, here... But, who are we kidding? The GOLDEN GIRLS figures are the absolute CREAM OF THE CROP. Bar none, the buck stops there! DO WANT.

If this was read as being in any way sarcastic, I apologize. I seriously loved that show, and legit want all four of those!

Those Karate Kid figures look awesome!  I am very excited for those. Ace Ventura looks cool too and I hope that he comes with some interchangeable heads and the monkey! 

I am a Terminator collector and they finally will make Eddie Furlong John Connor!!!  The only figure that was missing. I am also escited to see the T-1000 that changes color. 

Neca always has something up theirs sleeve. Randy Falke is a sneaky one. 

I kinda don't like the size of the Leather head. It's not a problem from the figure but more from the comic design. I didn't read TMNT comics and I watched the 2012 cartoon so looking at the cartoon Leather head vs this comic design, well this one is pathetic looking.

17 hours ago, Fanboy said:

I wish NECA would put their stuff out in Canada but at least Target ships to Canada now so there's that.

I love how Target started to ship to Canada. Now I won't miss out on some of the Target exclusive MLs like that Marvel Stud10s The First Ten Years AOU Hulk and HULKBUSTER set! 

• 1 month later...

I’m really gonna be looking forward to what else they’re gonna be showing at NYCC... As well as further glimpses of this stuff. Especially those Golden Girls figures. Man, that still blows my mind.

• Like 1

On 9/26/2018 at 5:19 AM, sXeblues said:

I’m really gonna be looking forward to what else they’re gonna be showing at NYCC... As well as further glimpses of this stuff. Especially those Golden Girls figures. Man, that still blows my mind.

I’m hoping for more Godzilla announcements and reveals. With NECA confirming they have the license  for Godzilla KOTM movie, I can’t wait to see their King Ghidorah, Rodan, and Mothra.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, GojiBill said:

I’m hoping for more Godzilla announcements and reveals. With NECA confirming they have the license  for Godzilla KOTM movie, I can’t wait to see their King Ghidorah, Rodan, and Mothra.

Oh man, I hope they’ve got all three of those lined up... I would love to see them! ?

10 hours ago, sXeblues said:

Oh man, I hope they’ve got all three of those lined up... I would love to see them! ?

I can't even see those. I keep trying to focus the collection. but companies keep releasing good stuff. 

5 hours ago, FASVB said:

I can't even see those. I keep trying to focus the collection. but companies keep releasing good stuff. 

For me, on my pittance of a budget, most of it is only ever going to be window shopping anyway, sadly. But, it still gets me pretty excited just seeing this stuff.

4 hours ago, sXeblues said:

For me, on my pittance of a budget, most of it is only ever going to be window shopping anyway, sadly. But, it still gets me pretty excited just seeing this stuff.

9 hours ago, FASVB said:

I feel your pain as well. Budgeting the collection with a family is difficult. Many times my collection interests have to take a back seat. However, when I can afford it, I focus on Godzilla.

5 hours ago, GojiBill said:

I feel your pain as well. Budgeting the collection with a family is difficult. Many times my collection interests have to take a back seat. However, when I can afford it, I focus on Godzilla.

I went kinda crazy and have like 5 themed collections  It's very hard to keep them all. 

Dose anyone remember the Castlevania figs  that NECA came out with a few years ago?? I would like to see some updated figs from that toy line. I missed out on those 

NECA as always does a bang up job with what they have...but so much lost potential!  They let GoW slip away, Pacific Rim, and didn't release those awesome Borderlands 2 Figs (although McFarlane's are stellar).  Predators and Aliens seems like their bread and butter...but how many can we do.  And when they do branch out...hit or miss (Valerian???). How about some Dredd figs, video game figs like Darksiders (SCREAMS for figs), Dark Void, Cup Head, Bloodborne, Overwatch, Horizon Zero dawn, Killzone, Shadow Of Mordor, Dishonored, Assassin's Creed (Altiar remains my favorite), Anthem, Doom, DMC (original and reboot)?