Gamestop Exclusive 2017 IT Movie Pennywise Figure Revealed

JayC

From the acclaimed 2017 horror film IT, drawn from the pages of Stephen King's original novel, NECA and GameStop present the exclusive version of Pennywise in action figure form! Based on Bill Skarsgård's portrayal of the nightmare-inducing clown, this 7" scale figure has been painstakingly detailed to be as accurate to Pennywise's ornate costume as possible. To recreate the most terrifying scenes from the movie, the fully articulated figure features two interchangeable heads, interchangeable hands. Unique to this version is the exclusive bloody paint deco, an exclusive Pennywise head sculpt, an Exclusive red I Heart Derry' balloon and Georgie's Severed arm. Comes in exclusive collector-friendly deluxe window box packaging with unique lenticular opening flap. This figure will be released in October.

Gamestop-Pennywise-01.jpg

Wow, so they made a great figure look even better.  Are you going to get this, Jay? 

Haven’t seen the movie yet... But I love the look of this figure. Kind of akin to the Ash vs Evil Dead figures though, I like the version without the ton of ‘blood’ splatter.

Now I have all the info! lol

I was asking all of the Gamestop employees this morning if they got in the exclusive. I should just go pre-order.