Sign in to follow this  
Phanstar

Transformers Generations Sludge and Snarl - Why are they so hard to find?

Anyone having any luck finding these last two dinobots?  I have barely seen any of this wave here in KY.  I think maybe 2 times I have seen a scraggling leftover on a peg that indicates this wave has at least made an appearance in my town.  But for the most part every store I go to is just filled with Jazz and other pegwarmers from the previous wave.  What gives?

No luck for me either.  It seems like there was a few months where almost every toy line had waves not showing up anywhere and some are just now popping up so hopefully these will also.

I have not been able to find Grimlock either. I only ever had the Pretender Classic Grimlock and the Classic series Grimlock so I really want all five of these.

Just this past week Grimlock has been popping up in Lexington everywhere. Meijer's had like 6 of them the other day.  I lucked upon him months ago and never saw him again until last week.  Last week I saw him in quantities at 3 stores.  

So yeah, Hopefully!

Wow got lucky! I went in to Wal Mart two days ago to get something completely unrelated but of course checked the toy aisle.  The Transformers section was practically empty except for one lonely Snarl just hanging there.  So bizarre.  It had a crease in the card but I don't care because I open mine anyways.  Lucky day for me! Now if I can just find a Sludge I will have them all.

Unrelated note, what's up with this MISPSTeve guy spamming the Transformer's board? I went looking for this thread to post an update and it was already buried 3 or 4 pages deep!

And yesterday I stopped off randomly at a Walgreens and found Sludge! Finally I have completed my Power of the Primes Dinobot collection.

Whew!

I finally got Sludge. Found him on Amazon. For the first time in my life I have some version of all of the Dinobots.

Now I'm ready to start picking up the Terrorcons. I have been able to go back and get most of the Titan Masters I want. It doesn't look like it would even be possible to get anything from Combiner Wars though, way too expensive.

Yeah, it's frustrating trying to find this sort of thing in stores. My local stores only ever seem to stock the things I dislike. :/