Sign in to follow this  
Bespin refugee

Star Wars Vintage Collection Imperial TIE Fighter (Large Wing) Pre-Order @ RobotKingdom.com

If I could afford these kinds of things, I’d need an apartment like I’m living in now, just to store all of the stuff I’d have bought and collected, lol.

WOW! This is really nice. So many awesome toys coming out! I dont collect the 3.75 scale figures but I wonder if they ever made a Star Destroyer of that scale? If not then Hasbro should make one like they did the Jabba's Sail Barge and it would have no problems getting the funding to be made.

On 7/18/2018 at 7:08 PM, bnash2420071 said:

WOW! This is really nice. So many awesome toys coming out! I dont collect the 3.75 scale figures but I wonder if they ever made a Star Destroyer of that scale? If not then Hasbro should make one like they did the Jabba's Sail Barge and it would have no problems getting the funding to be made.

Even just a Star Destroyer bridge would be nice to have, you could use it to display a good deal of figures, from Imperial personnel to bounty hunters.

1 hour ago, BernardMontgomery said:

Even just a Star Destroyer bridge would be nice to have, you could use it to display a good deal of figures, from Imperial personnel to bounty hunters.

Yeah. I know that it might never happen but I would love to have 1/12 scale Star Wars vehicles and stuff. I would buy a house to have a big room dedicated for that. But unfortunately, I dont think it will ever happen.

Looks nice.  I'd love to get this, but just don't have the room for it.  Plus, Walmart Canada is really hit and miss when it comes to exclusives, so chances are, I won't even see it.

Sign in to follow this  

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE