Bespin refugee

Star Wars Black Series 6" Wish List Discussion Thread

While I am late to the 6" line (only started collecting this year), I am definitely hooked. While it'd be nice to see some harder to get figures rereleased w/ new/improved paint decos, there are also some gaps I'd like see filled. 

1. Princess Leia (Escape from Cloud City) - With Hoth Leia coming soon, and rumors of a Bespin Gown version, this seems like a no-brainer to be on the horizon,, just a head swap, retooled hands and lower legs, and possblly retooled torso (shoulders)

2. 'Clean Stormtrooper/R2-D2 Archive re-rrelease

3. Padme' Amidala (Geonosis Arena - 'battle damaged')/ Anakin Skywalker (AOTC) 

4.  ESB/ROTJ Chewbacca w/ Disassembled C-3PO

5  Bespin Luke Skywalker (Battle damaged alternate head)' [Archive re-release?]

6. Lobot

7. Luke Skywalker (TLJ - Battle of Krait)

.8. Count Dooku/Mace Windu

As for other repaints/rereleases, how about,...

R2-D2 (Bartender)

Boba Fett (ROTJ paint scheme)

I only collect a handful of 6", clones,  Mandos and Rebels (the show ), so I'd like to see the Rebels crew finished up. Other than that, I'm all for rereleasing some of the harder to get ones. Maybe once all the ESB bounty hunters are out, they could do a sweet box set with Boba again.

On 7/12/2018 at 2:36 PM, Bespin refugee said:

While I am late to the 6" line (only started collecting this year), I am definitely hooked. While it'd be nice to see some harder to get figures rereleased w/ new/improved paint decos, there are also some gaps I'd like see filled. 

1. Princess Leia (Escape from Cloud City) - With Hoth Leia coming soon, and rumors of a Bespin Gown version, this seems like a no-brainer to be on the horizon,, just a head swap, retooled hands and lower legs, and possblly retooled torso (shoulders)

It's coming! (waiting on the image(s) from JayC, but, YES!)

Update:Target exclusive

https://jediinsider.com/8-19952

TBSLEIABESPIN1.jpg

Saesse Tinn

Kit Fisto

Agen Kolar

Eeth Koth

Luminara Unduli

Baris Offee

Adi Gallia

Stass Allie

Plo Koon

Asajj Ventress

Quinlan Vos

Count Dooku

Darth Sidious(senate duel)

Darth Nihilus

Darth Nihl

Darth Malak

Darth Bandon

Bastilla Shan

Darth Krayt

Darth Talon

Cade Skywalker

Master Tholme

The Dark Woman

Tyvokka

Tol Skorr

Exar Kun

Ulic Qel Droma

Nomi Sunrider

Cay Qel Droma
Darth Traya

Mara Jade

Talon Karrde

Mandalore The Indomitable

Naga Sadow

Darth Bane

Clone Commander Alpha

Durge

Aayla Secura

Executor Sedriss

Yaddle

Even Piell

Tsui Choi

Bultar Swan

Jolee Bindo

Juhani

Carth Onassi

Darth Sion

Visas Marr

• Like 1

On 7/12/2018 at 7:56 PM, JoeRhyno said:

I only collect a handful of 6", clones,  Mandos and Rebels (the show ), so I'd like to see the Rebels crew finished up. Other than that, I'm all for rereleasing some of the harder to get ones. Maybe once all the ESB bounty hunters are out, they could do a sweet box set with Boba again.

Chopper & Ezra revealed @ Hasbro panel!

With all of the ESB/Cloud City figures, Chewbacca w/  disassembled -3PO is starting to inch it's way up my list.

I can see at least 1 new Chewbacca that needs to be made; ESB/ROTJ Chewie w/ 'eyebrows,', possible accessories: welding torch & goggles, Mynock hunt mask, cargo netting w/ 3-PO,  alternate/smaller hands to hold stormtrooper blaster ;)

I can't afford all the figures they make, I only get a select few... next year is anniversary of TPM... so I'm sure we'll get a Qui-gon, Maul rerelease... Amidala, and... One I can't wait for, Jar-Jar!!!

• Like 1

^I know what you mean, I don't have a ton of money, or space;. Like the 3 3/4" scale, I'm only collecting certain characters and/or scenes. During the panel, they mentioned the TPM anniversary, but, only showed the lightsabers; I'm sure the figures will be announced soon. ;) 

[Oct 17, 2018 Update: Still waiting, although they are supposed to be revealed before the end of the year]

Now that I have Bespin escape Leia and Lando, Lobot is now inching up the list,. if/when we get ESB/ROTJ Chewie & disassembled 3PO, I hope he is done in mostly one piece, like the Saga 3 3/4" figure

I've also thought about Bib Fortuna, as well, even though I haven't bought any 'Jabba's Palace' characters yet.

I'd also like to see certain army builders, like Clone Troopers (w/ phase 1 & 2 variant helmets?) and Stormtroopers kept in rotation

I'm late to the Black Series so now I'm very happy for the Archive rereleases...Boba Fett was #1 on my wish list and I just snagged him.  Next on my list is Darth Maul, so I was happy to see that little news blurb about him coming later this year.  I also really want a Clone Wars Obi-Wan with cloth robe and a rerelease of Return of the Jedi Luke in his black costume, with a black cloth robe.  

• Like 1

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the popular culture network for fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE