Star Wars: The Black Series 6" Zuckuss In-Hand Figure Images

JayC

UltimateToyCollector provides us these in-hand images as well as a video overlook for the upcoming 6" Black Series Zuckuss figure from Hasbro. Here in the United States this figure was previously slated to be released as a Toys R' Us exclusive. While there still has been no official word from Hasbro on when or where this figure will be released in the US, we feel the likely hood is that it will be released as an online exclusive. Check out the in-hand images below.

Black-Series-Zuckuss01.jpg

Black-Series-Zuckuss02.jpg

Black-Series-Zuckuss03.jpg

Black-Series-Zuckuss04.jpg

Black-Series-Zuckuss05.jpg

Black-Series-Zuckuss06.jpg

Black-Series-Zuckuss07.jpg

Black-Series-Zuckuss08.jpg

Black-Series-Zuckuss09.jpg

Black-Series-Zuckuss10.jpg

Black-Series-Zuckuss11.jpg

Black-Series-Zuckuss12.jpg

Black-Series-Zuckuss13.jpg

Black-Series-Zuckuss14.jpg

Black-Series-Zuckuss15.jpg

Black-Series-Zuckuss16.jpg

Black-Series-Zuckuss17.jpg

Black-Series-Zuckuss18.jpg

Black-Series-Zuckuss19.jpg

Black-Series-Zuckuss20.jpg

Black-Series-Zuckuss21.jpg

Black-Series-Zuckuss22.jpg

Black-Series-Zuckuss23.jpg

14 hours ago, hinventon said:

It only took them 5 years to complete the bounty hunter gang

Well while he is coming we are technically still waiting on Dengar :)

Wow...he looks good.  However, (I know it's a blasphemy for me to say), I don't collect bounty hunters.  It's just that I missed out on Bossk and Ig-88 and they are just too expensive to justify going back and getting them, so I just decided I'll skip em all.

I'm wondering who will sell them in the US.  I'm still thinking TRU Canada will sell them seeing how well Phasma is selling, they'd be stupid not to get Zuckuss as well.

Man, I’ve still gotta get my hands on Bossk and 4-LOM, as it is, lol... But, I love that they’re finally starting to round out the Bounty Hunters. And this figure looks all kinds of dope!

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE