New 6" Justice League Animated Figures From DC Collectibles Revealed

JayC

Following the announcement earlier today for the new DC Universe streaming service, and how 6" Justice League Animated figures will be offered exclusively through it, we now have images of those figures to share with you. See the blurb about the figures from this mornings DC Universe press release also below.

Exclusively for DC UNIVERSE members, DC Collectibles—the award-winning line of collectibles from DC Entertainment—will offer a wide range of new action figures and collector’s items based on DC’s iconic characters and stories. Members will have exclusive access to all-new six-inch Justice League Animated action figures based on designs from the fan-favorite animated series (2001-2004), starting in fall 2018. In addition to DC Collectibles, members will have access to a wide range of exclusive, curated and hard-to-find DC merchandise from a variety of licensing partners before the rest of the world. DCUNIVERSE.com

Shown below are figures of Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, The Flash, Hawkgirl, Martian Manhunter and      Green Lantern. Stay-tuned for more details to be released soon.

DC-Collectibles-6Inch-Justice-League-Animated-Figures02.jpg

DC-Collectibles-6Inch-Justice-League-Animated-Figures03.jpg

DC-Collectibles-6Inch-Justice-League-Animated-Figures04.jpg

DC-Collectibles-6Inch-Justice-League-Animated-Figures05.jpg

DC-Collectibles-6Inch-Justice-League-Animated-Figures06.jpg

DC-Collectibles-6Inch-Justice-League-Animated-Figures07.jpg

DC-Collectibles-6Inch-Justice-League-Animated-Figures08.jpg

JL_Animated_Promo_v01_r01.jpg

This is a nice surprise. I was on the fence if it would be worth signing up for a DC straming service just to watch DC shows, but this is def enough to push me over and sign up.

These look top heavy like the BTAS figures, so I'm guessing each will come with a stand, understandable as the source material and well, it works... let's hope these do well and it'll be interesting to see the different exclusives the Universe gets, ?

Come on!!!!

What about us?

The rest of of the world?  We also want to buy these and have been waiting for them for like...forever. This is not fair at all. Ok if DC subscribers get it first, but they have to figure out a way to make this available for everyone. 

11 minutes ago, FASVB said:

Come on!!!!

What about us?

The rest of of the world?  We also want to buy these and have been waiting for them for like...forever. This is not fair at all. Ok if DC subscribers get it first, but they have to figure out a way to make this available for everyone. 

I'm still trying to get clarification if this entire line will be exclusive to the DC Universe service or just these particular figures, meaning perhaps there will be other figures released through more normal channels. If I hear anything I will be sure to let folks know.

25 minutes ago, JoeRhyno said:

These look top heavy like the BTAS figures, so I'm guessing each will come with a stand, understandable as the source material and well, it works... let's hope these do well and it'll be interesting to see the different exclusives the Universe gets, ?

I agree we probably will see some additional accessories like stands and stuff like a mace for Hawkgirl and such.

5 hours ago, JayC said:

This is a nice surprise. I was on the fence if it would be worth signing up for a DC straming service just to watch DC shows, but this is def enough to push me over and sign up.

GOSH YES!!! ABSOLUTELY! There's nothing I look forward to more in a streaming service than the opportunity to give them even MORE money.

Mattel already learned we are neither sheep... nor stupid. If DC wants me to sign up for their streaming service, they need to convince me their shows won't suck. Save the shiny bobbles and carrots on a string for the next jack-@$$.

I really hope that is just for now and they come to their senses and release them to the general public with accessories and stuff.  

7 hours ago, FASVB said:

I really hope that is just for now and they come to their senses and release them to the general public with accessories and stuff.  

If they do, I doubt it'll be for a while. This streaming service needs every bit of draw it can get and DC knows it. They're taking a huge risk with this, I hope it pays off.

6 hours ago, ALittleSurprise1013 said:

If they do, I doubt it'll be for a while. This streaming service needs every bit of draw it can get and DC knows it. They're taking a huge risk with this, I hope it pays off.

While your right to some extent, I honestly don't feel this is going to bring that many people into the sub service if they weren't going to already sign up. Maybe a few who were on the wall it might push over but its not going to be a huge number. I think they will remain quit for a little bit, at least until SDCC about any other kind of general release, but for an entire line like this to survive I think it's going to require greater distribution than what it's likely to get from just those who sub to the service. My guess (and at this time its completely a guess) these will be special variant versions only available through this sub and the figures themselves will be released through regular channels sometime next year. 

• Like 1

Man I really hope you're right because these figures are a must have for all of us that watched the cartoon and love the characters.

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/28/2018 at 5:40 PM, mako said:

GOSH YES!!! ABSOLUTELY! There's nothing I look forward to more in a streaming service than the opportunity to give them even MORE money.

Mattel already learned we are neither sheep... nor stupid. If DC wants me to sign up for their streaming service, they need to convince me their shows won't suck. Save the shiny bobbles and carrots on a string for the next jack-@$$.

Hear Hear, as I mentioned before the Titans shows doesn't look good and the animated figures look ok but not really an incentive for signing up especially when the previous ones were available in comic shops. I still don't see anything in the subscription service to justify the expense or the existence of it for that matter.

Do I love ‘em? Hell yes... Will I ever be able to get ‘em, is the question. And to that end, I’ve no idea.

6 hours ago, sXeblues said:

Do I love ‘em? Hell yes... Will I ever be able to get ‘em, is the question. And to that end, I’ve no idea.

I really hope that they come to their senses that they will be loosing money and release these as a regular wave as the BTAS line.

They probably took as reference the sales of the Superman and Lois two pack that I guess that were as not as high, to not go forward. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FASVB said:

I really hope that they come to their senses that they will be loosing money and release these as a regular wave as the BTAS line.

They probably took as reference the sales of the Superman and Lois two pack that I guess that were as not as high, to not go forward. 

That’s probably true... If they didn’t sell well, it makes sense that they would probably want to figure out a way to make them ‘exclusive’. Which, while I can understand their thinking, it’s still a pain in the collector’s rear.

• 3 months later...