Sign in to follow this  
A_Spidey_Fan

Wish They Made John Barber's G.I. Joe V.S. Transformers 4" Figures.

It's too bad Hasbro didn't do a mass or store exclusive release of 4" figures based on John Barber's G.I. Joe V.S. Transformers. Even during the 50th Anniversary line, or a limited series or something.

Felt this way especially after I got the FCBD comic from around 2014, as time went on, I noticed some characters either had different looks, costumes, and/or decos. I recently had a quick skim at a trade paperback that had the 1st few issues together. Could of even consider doing some Comic Book 2 or 3 packs if they wanted.

Looking at the designs, many would probably be repaints, but some would be newer sculpted, or at the very least, having some reuse with some new sculpted pieces. Which would of been fine for a budgeted Joe line if anything. Some of my ideas of what they could of done:

- Scarlett: Repaint 25th Anniversary Scarlett in Green and Orange. Maybe include the oxygen mask that she wore in 1 issue, and 1 of her arrows having a grenade arrow.

- Snake Eyes: Repaint of the 25th Anniversary Version 1 Snake Eyes in dark blue with Red Goggles, and include a "Handsome" swapping head, and maybe even a "Bandaged" swapping head(From the Pursuit Of Cobra line maybe). Or at the very least, the body could be Pursuit Of Cobra's Version 1 inspired figure with the 25th Anniversary Version 1 head, since I find the 25th version head captures the big looking googles that the original Version 1 head had. I suppose they could also do a 25th/Retaliation Version 2 inspired Snake Eyes in purple.

- Spirit with a Mohawk.

- General Flagg.

- Dr. Venom.

- Duke in Cobra Trooper/Officer disguise. Includes swapping heads.

- I suppose 50th Anniversary Baroness with red glasses.

- Serpentress(I believe this is the Baroness who got scarred up).

- Hooded Cobra Commander. So much Commanders have been done, I'm sure they could use a bunch of different parts, combine them, and repaint it in the deco in a blue with silver trim here and there with pupil less eyes.

- Maybe Bazooka with both a Joe and Cobra helmet, with Blue Pants.

- Maybe include Dial-tone, because even if he isn't different from his normal look, would of been a nice way to get him into regular retail to give him a chance to get into more collectors hands, instead of being just a Joecon exclusive.

These are really the only characters I can think of that had a different look or deco from pervious versions, or have never been released in retail. I'm sure there are more, but I can't think of any, as I do know that many characters still didn't get any changes from their classic look.