DC Multiverse Carter Wonder Woman, Ship Flash, and Kilmer Batman on the way!?!?!

yojoebro82

It's gotta be fake, but... HOLY CRAP!!!

I'm already planning my Gustin, Shipp, Miller Flash of Three Worlds display.

Forget that. Throw in my '66 Batman figures and I'm well on my way to having the Justice League I've been dreaming of since the '70's.

I'm starting to have my doubts again. Apparently, ALL the information pertaining to this wave comes from a couple of social media entries made a few days ago. before that nothing, after that nothing. Literally, all the news that's come since then has been the same info from those original entries filtered through one toy site after another. Mattel isn't talking, and none of the big e-tailers have preorders despite the street date supposedly being next month.

This is starting to feel like that Spider-Man & Gwen Stacy 2-pack from a couple months back, or those "leaked" in-package pictures of that entire Spider-Man Marvel Legends wave that turned out to be photoshop fakes.

Until somebody proves me wrong (PLEASE prove me wrong), I'm writing this off as a bad joke.

I'm starting to have my doubts again. Apparently, ALL the information pertaining to this wave comes from a couple of social media entries made a few days ago. before that nothing, after that nothing. Literally, all the news that's come since then has been the same info from those original entries filtered through one toy site after another. Mattel isn't talking, and none of the big e-tailers have preorders despite the street date supposedly being next month.

This is starting to feel like that Spider-Man & Gwen Stacy 2-pack from a couple months back, or those "leaked" in-package pictures of that entire Spider-Man Marvel Legends wave that turned out to be photoshop fakes.

Until somebody proves me wrong (PLEASE prove me wrong), I'm writing this off as a bad joke.

I'm betting "real".

Closer pics from the same guy. Shipp Flash looks great!

S3eDyI9.png

Whoah!!! Look at that likeness! They even got the color palette on the suit right (though a black wash would've made it perfect).

If this sucker wasn't already at the top of my list, he'd would be now.

Weird. Maybe this Signature line is gonna be for smaller series of more elaborate figures?

That would be typical of Mattel. Start a new more expensive line when you can't even get the distribution on your bread and butter line straitened out.

Can Hasbro make another bid? . . . PLEASE.

• 1 month later...

And now for cold cruel reality. The way DC Multiverse is distributed around my area (it's NOT), the closest I'll ever get to seeing any of these without resorting to on-line rob... uh...pricing (I WON'T) is in pictures.

Seriously, the only Multiverse figures that actually make it to shelves here are the movie lines, and that's not even a given. Oh sure, if I want a Jailbird Lex, an Armored DKR Batman, or the exclusive JL Batfleck and Cyborg figures I'm set. Otherwise...

• 2 weeks later...

Not to beat a dead horse, but with the exception of a set of Justice League Multiverse figures at a TRU (typical), I haven't seen a fresh DC Multiverse series since that late refresh of the King Shark wave.

Bottom line?

I stand a better chance of seeing Bigfoot in my bathroom than finding these in stores.

• 2 months later...

I got a tip to check Gamestop for these figures and a guy on another board gave me the SKU for Shipp Flash:  166598

Sure enough, on my first try, I hit!  I called the store and they are holding one for me!