Dc multiverse Justice League

Joker08

The street date is August 1. I know that for a fact because I've been to three Targets that have them in the back but have told me they can't sell them til then.

Of course, some places will enforce this, some won't. I've seen folks on other forums with these in hand already. In any case. Should just be another one week wait. I plan to get them.

The street date is August 1. I know that for a fact because I've been to three Targets that have them in the back but have told me they can't sell them til then.

Of course, some places will enforce this, some won't. I've seen folks on other forums with these in hand already. In any case. Should just be another one week wait. I plan to get them.

As do I. . . assuming I can find them in stores. With the exception of two lonely little Minalippe at my local TRU, I've STILL yet to see the Multiverse Wonder Woman line in the wild.

According to the brickseek site the closest target to me has them. May try to check it out tomorrow.

Yep, many Targets in my area have them according to brickseek but not one's wanted to sell to me yet. At least if nothing else I'll have a couple places to try if someone is sold out at one place next week.

In a perfect world I would find someone to trade/buy their Stepenwolf parts from Superman and Wonder Woman so I don't have to rebuy those figures. But that will probably never happen.

Five times the charm! Found a Target with an associate willing to pull them from the back and sell them to me. I grabbed Batman, Flash, Cyborg, and Aquaman. I think the sculpt and paint jobs on all of these are killer.

One issue is with my Aquaman, his right hand is super loose. I may exchange him when these hit next week.

Otherwise I'm very happy with them. I am keeping the boxes and receipt for the time being. If these go on sale in the near future I'll do a price adjustment. Otherwise I am satisfied paying what I did.

I would very much like to get the Steppenwolf head, crotch, and right arm if anyone has them and is willing to part with them!

:)

Saw these at Target last night...they look awesome...I wasn't planning on getting one but I'm changing my mind lol....WW, Flash were gone already & at Walgreens I spotted the "Black Flash" w/short shorts?...it comes w/the Atom mini fig...it was odd looking I almost picked it up for that weirdness alone...lol...I guess I'll have to google the version of that Flash...

Finally a little luck in the wild! Just got back from TRU where I scored the entire Justice League wave!

To say these guys are awesome is an understatement, although they still haven't nailed that Aquaman likeness.

But who cares. SOFT GOODS CAPES!!!

Now all I need is Mera and that Parademon. . .

Finally a little luck in the wild! Just got back from TRU where I scored the entire Justice League wave!

To say these guys are awesome is an understatement, although they still haven't nailed that Aquaman likeness.

But who cares. SOFT GOODS CAPES!!!

Now all I need is Mera and that Parademon. . .

Good find. Which are your favorites?

I think they did a good job on the Aquaman likeness, I probably like him and Flash the best although I was surprised how much I'm liking tactical suit Batman too.

I folded and picked up a Superman yesterday. I may be crazy but I think his likeness looks a bit better than the previous examples I've seen from this line. But that may just be my imagination. Anyway, I got the Steppenwolf head and crotch, now I just need his right arm. See, I relentlessly tracked down that Wonder Woman during the brief time she was just a TRU exclusive so now I have her already and do not want to rebuy. So I do have an awesome shield for here, I just don't have a Steppenwolf right arm.

Aquaman is definitely better than the BvsS version by leaps and bounds, but the beard is a little off and the skin seems a touch to lite, neither is a deal-killer.

My fav would probably be the Flash. He's the one where everything seems to come together in that perfect balance. Thanks in large part to the improved cape, Batman would've placed higher. . . if he had gripping hands. Batman HAS to have gripping hands!

Still consider the wave a BIG win though. Now its just a matter of waiting out the exclusives.

• 2 months later...

My amazon exclusive Mera came in the mail today. Pretty sweet figure, very happy with her. Now I have to decide if I want to display her with my shirtless movie Aquaman or my JL movie Aquaman. Also, I typically throw away all my toy boxes, but Amber Heard is looking pretty hot on the side of this particular box and it's making it hard for me to toss it.

Also, I typically throw away all my toy boxes, but Amber Heard is looking pretty hot on the side of this particular box and it's making it hard for me to toss it.

Don't. I still have the side-panel portraits from most of the Wonder Woman line clipped and saved.

• 3 weeks later...