We've all been there....your out of milk or perhaps your inner Cornholio informs you, you're out of TP.....to the non-collector this is a inconvenience & endless Hell.....but to that ravenous breed & mix of mad-man/hunter it means a quick "off-the books stalk" of the toy section maybe even the Blu-Rays & Games....after I pretend my force powers have opened the automatic doors of Target or Walmart, I being to get that slightly positive "what will I find" vibe.....I'm still optimistic even after leveling up all these years....I'm hyped after reading all the various sightings of Wave 2 of the 40th ann Star Wars figs....what I usually find is a slightly decimated plastic wasteland....1/2 empty pegs of same stale figs staring w/their dead eyes & mostly crappy design....I loved Rogue one & was excited for the new figs....still haven't found a Baze or Chirrut....but Cassian Andor is the new reigning King of the Pegs his Queen Jyn isn't that far behind either when it comes to my area Targs & Wals....& in some cases he still a real bargain at $19.99....on the Marvel Legends Front....for some reason they refuse to Clearance out the older waves from BAF Rhino waves...ect. Misty Knight & friends & Havok from recent X-men wave is settling in for the long summer burn...the Current PetWarmer figure Set would be the Rogue One 3 packs....those sets seemed to have just sit & sit....I think most of us are waiting for that $20 Clearance Tag, the last set I can recall clogging the shelves were those 3 pack of Civil War Figs & those clearanced out nicely at almost down to $14 on Walmart.com & Amazon.....Sooo What's warming in your areas? *no pun* What are the prices? How outnumbered are you? How long can you keep hope alive? @duel@@

• 2 weeks later...

As an ex-avid hunter, I'm not out in the field as much these days, but when I find myself at Wallys or Targs, I still find a way to peel off and go check what's on the pegs. Pegwarners in Vegas that I've noticed are

ML Cottonmouth from the Captain America Civil War wave from quite some time ago

ML Red Guardian from the other Captain america Civil War wave from even longer ago ago

ML Machine Man from the Avengers 2015 wave. Yeah, he's still around.

ML Mordo from the Dr Strange movie wave. Astral Dr Strange makes an appearance too.

and ML Nico from that same Dr. Strange wave is starting to pile up, which is a really too bad because it's a fantastic figure, a real gem in the line, but nobody knows who she is. Shame.

• 1 year later...

Those New Old MEGO's are currently burning up the Pegs.....but something tells me they will be Xmas's new "toy of shame" this year...every procrastinating Paul & Pam will end getting the Fonz & his half smashed face for Timmy....lots of families' holidays will be ruined & nearly cancelled because of this assault on the 6" front...why can't someone bust out some Thundercats? MOTU?.....MASK? cmon toyboys you can do better...nothing against the 70's...I would be all over some Marvel & DC figs for $10 but $15 is kind of stretch in this age of pricey plastic....the giant 12" Batman was cool but $30 cmon Bruce Wayne aren't you a Multi-Scaaabilliontrillion-aire??….They have a ZOD but no Supes??? that's just not right in any zipcode...Cmom MEGO Spidey....I'm waiting for you....