Hello all

RoyalZarak

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm randomly around! I try to come around more often but do not get on too much now with my daughter. I cannot get onto the internet too long with her... haha

Anyway, what's up, what's new!? ^_^

Well, yea, kinda. But it's all good! I miss the booming and even less but still slightly booming days here... :)

I'm still here...barely. I miss the golden age of ADC​. I joined in 2002, had to check my profile page to verify the date.

What's there to say? It's been 15 years (that seems almost unbelievable).

Life happens. If the board were still super active I would post more often than twice a year.

I've been around since 2004, can't believe it's been nearly 13 years! (I joined in December)

Life does, indeed, happen! ^_^ Hope all is well... lol

Yes it has been.. It is deader than dead here. I want to post, but as to what would create traffic... I do not think there is anything really... :/

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome back, too! ^_^

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I still stop by once in a while. I used to post in the GD area, and Transformers every day, but once they implemented "The Wire" to automatically post new threads in the Transformers and other areas, it killed it for me, wasn't in to replying to robots (who'd have thought). I hang out over a tfw2005 forums every day still, see a few regulars from here over there, like Agent Adam, Devy2000, Prowl, Reminator, etc

Hey Mike! I hear ya... I wish this place would pick up, I miss the olden days of conversations and such. How are you doing?? :)

• 2 weeks later...

It's been 13 years for me.. wow. That is really insane to think! :o We have all been around forever!!