X-Men Warlock wave

yojoebro82

Official images are up making me think preorders are just around the corner. This wave looks spectacular! I can't wait for that Warlock BAF as well as Dazzler, Polaris, Cyke......ALL!

I was already drafting an ebay sale page for that Colossus but then they went and gave him a surprise, alternate bearded head! This my just be enough to save him from the chopping block.

Can't get here soon enough!

http://thefwoosh.com/2017/01/hasbro-x-men-legends-warlock-wave-product-images

Old Man Logan, Colossus and Dazzler I can live without, but Jim Lee Cyclops, Polaris, Sunfire and Shatterstar are all must-haves in my collection...

Really surprised they didn't give us an updated "Classic" Colossus. The wave 6 Toybiz Colossus still holds the crown for the best version of Colossus in my collection.

Is it just me or does it look like Polaris' head sculpt is the same as the recent Scarlet Witch figures'?

The hair-piece is definitely different, and the paint deco hides a lot, but I think you're right. Just shows what clever use of paint and minimal new parts can do for an existing tool.

• 1 month later...

These are starting to hit Targets across the country. They were stocking the shelves at my Target this morning, and there were two full cases sitting unopened on the floor. I asked a lady working there if I could pop one open and she told me to go for it. I grabbed Cyclops, Shatterstar and Polaris.

Saw the complete wave at Terget today.....they look solid IMO....I couldn't pull the trigger on all of them just yet but they looked awesome....I shoulda bought Colossus but I held off.....Dazzler looked great in her 70's glory....Sunfire looked awesome....ShatterStar wasn't much of a fav or Polaris but they looked great...Hasslebro has really stepped up their game....

• Like 1

Saw the complete wave at Terget today.....they look solid IMO....I couldn't pull the trigger on all of them just yet but they looked awesome....

Same here. I was stretched a bit thin when I found the complete wave, so it came down to either Dazzler or Polaris. In the end, I always ere in favor of the 'toons, so basically "Pryde of the X-Men" put Dazzler over the top (just to bad they didn't make THAT version).

Fortunately, I'll be getting paid by my client this week roughly the same day my tax return is due, so I should be able to close up the ranks a little.

Hasslebro

Ha! Your post earned a "like" for that one.

So, where are the preorders at? I was really hoping not to have to run all over town looking for these.

Word is Target had exclusive rights to distribute these early and other retailers/etailers can't sell until April...so pre-orders should be coming soon I would think.

Warlock wave: COMPLETE! Found my last two, Cyclops and Polaris, after work today. They may be my two favorites of the wave. They both look pretty sharp! Glad to have this wave crossed off my list. May very well be the only full wave of MLs I buy this year.

So the only figure I've found from the wave is Polaris and she's a really nice and clean figure. I went to go pull out my Scarlet Witch figure to see if the headsculpts were the same and I stared at both of their heads for like a whole 5 minutes and I'm honestly not sure. The shapes of the faces are very similar but I think its the paint and the flesh color that make them seem different. So good job Hasbro, I guess?EWySciy.jpge9fd6Qz.jpg

I've seen a few of the figures but I haven't pulled the trigger on too many Marvel Legends figures yet this year. I'm probably will get in the buying groove here shortly. I'm still recovering from how many I got last year.

• 2 months later...

These are just starting to hit stores in Canada, I've come across everything except Cyclops, mostly at Walmart or TRU... Warlock needs his left leg!!! I have the old Toybiz Colossus so this new one is going to hit ebay.

It's a really cool wave imo. Old Man Logan seems to be the one left behind the most.