Sign in to follow this  
Toiletmonkey1

Happy Birthday Fro-Joe

hope that the image is showing up for you guys? i made fro-joe as a goof for all my buddies here at TNI, on 11/27/03. he was the star of all my comedy dio's i made here at TNI from 03-06 (when my son was born) and i havent done much since, my dio stories right now are on life support but they are not dead yet. i'm gearing up for something awesome. involving fro-joe and Toiletmonkey. i'm writing it right now and hope to shoot it in early January. i'll link to it here when i'm done, if anyone is interested?

I thought i might tell everyone whats going on with me these days, i'm doing great i'm down in south america now. i live with a hot set of Brazilian twins, I have my own line of swim wear that i promote down on the beach every day when i show up looking sleek and sexy. just started a charity to help the homeless with bikini waxing free of charge. any of you guys get to south america look me up my store is right on the beach, you won't be able to miss it. it has a huge neon sign that reads "Fro-joe's swimwear and homless waxing" i'll give ya'll a wax and have you looking FAB-U-LOUS ! remember all my brothers that every dog has his day but good dogs get two!

Peace out

Fro-joe

• Like 1

And remember that arctic dio we were planning back in the day, here's the Arctic Fro-Joe and TM I was doing for it:

4b665790.jpg

• Like 1

those look great Joe!