Your Top 3 Favorite Figures From 2015-2016

DarthJoe

The last two years have given us a TON of great Marvel Legends figures. What are your top 3 (BAF or regular figure)?

For those of you with poor memories, like myself, here's a list (and can double as a current checklist since they seem hard to find):

All-Father Wave 2015

- Captain Marvel

- Machine Man

- Thor

- Scarlett Witch

- Sentry

- Hawkeye

- White Iron Fist

Hobgoblin Wave 2015

- Pizza Spidey

- 2099 Spidey

- Spider-Girl

- Spider-Woman

- Anti-Venom

- Daredevil

Thanos Wave 2015

- Iron man Mark 43

- Hulk

- Captain America

- Batroc

- Hellcat

- Spider-Woman

Hulkbuster Wave 2015

- Marvel Now Iron Man

- War Machine

- Blizzard

- Dr. Strange

- Vision

- Valkyrie

- Thundra

Ultron Wave 2015

- Ant-man

- Wasp

- Bulldozer

- Tigershark

- Grim Reaper

- Giant Man

Rhino Wave 2015

- Misty Knight

- Scarlett Spider

- Superior Venom

- White Tiger

- Kraven

- Ghost Rider

- Chameleon

Absorbing Man Wave 2016

- Ben Reilly Spider-man

- Spider-Gwen

- Morbius

- Mad Jack

- Beetle

- Speed Demon

- Venom

Onslaught Wave 2016

- Cap-Wolf

- Task Master

- Sharon Carter

- Scourge

- Mockingbird

- Whirlwind

- Cottonmouth

Giant-Man Wave 2016

- Red Guardian

- Nick Fury

- Iron Man Mark 46

- Black Panther

- Nuke

- Captain America

Venom Wave 2016

- Ultimate Spidey Peter

- Ultimate Spidey Miles

- Silk

- Spider-Girl

- Hobgoblin

- Electro

Abomination Wave 2016

- Captain America

- Iron Skull

- Scarlett Witch

- Eel

- Captain Britain

- Wonder Man

Juggernaught Wave 2016

- Wolverine

- Deadpool

- Kitty Pryde

- Cable

- Iceman

- Havok

- Phoenix

- Rogue

Dormammu Wave 2016

- Movie Dr. Strange

- Karl Mordo

- Brother Voodoo

- Enchantress

- Comic Dr. Strange

- Green Iron Fist

- Nico Minoru

- Astral Dr. Strange

Wow! That's a lot of figures now that I type it out. I didn't list the exclusives...feel free to post them if you wish. Let me know if I missed anything and I'll edit.

I think you missed Venom from Absorbing Man wave.

The number of figures released in the last two years is astounding and so many of them could appear on a top 3 list.

1. Rogue- of all the Toy Biz updates, this one needed it the most and it is an A+ figure. Perfect sculpt and paint, an extra bare hand which didn't need to be there but was included anyway to make it more cool (a practice Hasbro is doing more and more). Perfect representation!

2. Movie Black Panther- all new, highly detailed sculpt and articulation that gives you any pose you want. Again, this guy would have sold just as well without the alternate head, but they gave it to us, which was sweet.

3. Nico- a D-list character who has no chance at being recognized by the casual toy shopper. Hasbro did her anyway and made a really cool toy because that's how bad @$$ they're becoming with these character selections. I had no idea who she was and I bought her. (I could have justified about a half dozen others for this #3 spot but I wanted to throw a sleeper in there).

Wow that's a hard decision....I can see where I went broke on this line....haha....I've skipped the Onslaught wave & most of the Absorbing man wave as well....still working on Juggy but waiting for some hard core deals on Amazon....Dr. Strange wave is going to be sparse too...I think "everyone" has talked me into getting Nico when I see her...haha....the Namor fig was solid too but I don't really care for his Character sooo here's my on the fly list....

1. Punisher

2. Agent Venom

3. DeadPool

I think you missed Venom from Absorbing Man wave.

You're right, I did.

Fixed.

Unfortunately I don't own all the figures that have come out this year but including last year it would be:

-Pizza Spidey- Mostly due to the fact that it has personality and the accessories are a nice touch.

-Spider-Woman(Jessica Drew)

-Rogue

When I finally get all the figures from this year, I'll come back and amend the list.

• 3 weeks later...

My top 3 seems to change every other day, but for today...

1. All Father Thor (kind of biased. The Jason Aaron Godkiller run on Thor was one of my favorite comics of recent memory)

2. Brown costume wolverine

3. Miles Morales Ultimate Spiderman (a very clean and fun to pose figure)

My top 3 seems to change every other day, but for today...

Ya, I understand that. Lol

As of right now, mine would be:

- Deadpool

- Ultimate Spider-Man

- Kitty Pryde

Geez-louise, that's a lot of figures!

And incredibly hard to choose the best ones, although you guys have some great choices in here.

Pizza Spidey

Despite having to fix the hips' range of motion for splits, and even without sculpted weblines, it is such a strong piece, that looks great, poses great, and loads of needed extra hands. Tough and infinitely playable. Does not have the articulation and posability of the 'McFarlane' Spidey, which is one of the best MLs ever made, but I actually like Pizza more. That's saying something.

Rogue

Everything about it screams Top 10 MLs made ever. I know it's just some new stuff slapped on the Moonstone body, but it's all done so well, even the overlay pieces for the boot and glove cuffs work really well. Excellent headsculpt, superb paint. Like watching one of the best ML customs from years ago come to life as a production piece. Extra bare hand is a nice touch too.

Nico Minoru

This almost went to Jessica Drew Spider-Woman, who is awesome, but mostly just a great head on the Moonstone body, but Nico is all kinds of new, with some really great sculpts, interchangeable parts and paint apps on a really fun cool design - it's hard not to love her. They really put in the effort. You don't need to know who she is to know that's a great figure, but what a cool character selection.