Chicken Fried Toys' Dime Novel Legends Kickstarter

JoeRhyno

Thought those that aren't in the GI Joe loop, might like to see these, I personally can't wait... Who doesn't want some 4" Old West figures?!?!?!?

post-4639-0-69598900-1475451121_thumb.jpg

Please check out the info in the post in our Joe's section:

http://forums.toynewsi.com/topic/2098694-gi-joe-compatible-dime-novel-legends/

One of our own is working on this, so if you're able to, please consider supporting him.

I need to see how much $ I can muster up.....I would be interested in some Old West Figs....I've always wanted an set of "Ok Coral" four....meaning Wyatt, Doc & his other cohorts....takes me back to that episode of the Real Ghostbusters where they had a face off between them & the GB's.....

• 2 weeks later...

I am "All-In" for the Dime Novel Legends Kickstarter! I never would have thought I would be interested in Wild West era action figures, but these figures look so great that they have inspired an interest in the Old West.

PLUS - they are designed by Boss Fight and build on the same structure as the Marauder Task Force figures. That means more heads for customization between the lines!

Latest update in the GI Joe section of the forum. We have an anonymous donor pledge matching "All-IN!" packages up to $10,000 and are almost to our initial funding goal. Here's your chance to come in and make a huge difference if you are interested and have no already. Thank you!

updates - http://forums.toynewsi.com/topic/2098694-gi-joe-compatible-dime-novel-legends/

Kickstarter campaign - https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/chickenfriedtoys/chicken-fried-toys-dime-novel-legends-1-18th-actio