Devastator_2000

What was your first and last Transformer

Does not matter what line, but when you were a kid, do you remember your first and last Transformer?

I started out with the G1 line.

My first 2 were Brawn and Gears. I was not impressed. I did not buy anymore until the 1985 line, I then got Powerglide and Warpath, was hooked every since.

My last Transformer was Powermaster Optimus Prime. If you want to get technical, I did pick up Micromaster base Greasepit at a discount store out of curiosity.

My first was G1 Skywarp got him at toysrus. If I can remember I think my last one when I was a kid was Hot Rod.

As for being an adult, I've gone back and got a few of my favorites from all the different lines. I think the last thing I got was Transformers Prime Predaking on clearance at Target.

I can't really say what is my first Transformers since my brothers was collecting TF as far as I can remember. However, one of my earliest memories was getting reflector via mail and losing (never got it back) the red one at some teacher's car when I was in pre-school; I am sure I had other figures before him, but yeah.

As for last, not counting any of the figures coming via mail as they are not here yet, it would be Titan Masters Scourge.

For me my first G1 was Bluestreak got him as a Christmas Prizent. I was hoping it would of been Bumblebee since he was my favorite from them all and my mom and dad did see him but they figure that I wouldn't want him so that is why they got Bluestreak for me and the other reason why other then Bumblebee Bluestreak was the only one they could fine. For my last one not counting G2 or Reissue or E-Bay would be of Dragstrip I had found him in a babies playpen and took it.

But for the G2 Line my first was G2 Slag in gray and Snarl got them at the same time. As for the last from that group would be E-Bay Mirage G1. This all happen before Transformers Cybertron came out. After that I didn't get any more of the reissues then I started on MP,Gen. and now Headmasters and Combiners. Sorry I can't call the Headmasters Titans.

My first Transformer was G1 Starscream...I bought him at a local mall in 1984 ('85?). At the time I was all about G.I. Joe, and this new figure reminded me of the G.I. Joe Skystriker. Funny...after all these years, I'm just now realizing how my love of G.I. Joe led me into Transformers that way. (lol)

I think the last figure I bought was one of the 1989 Targetmasters...the Decepticon that transformed into a tank. I loved that figure...

I think the last figure I bought was one of the 1989 Targetmasters...the Decepticon that transformed into a tank. I loved that figure...

Quake.

Pretty sure Brawn (with mini-spy) was my first TF. Either him or Bonecrusher. Maybe both at once. Grimlock, Bombshell & Ironhide were my first boxed TFs. Can't quite recall anymore which was first though.

Most recent, the second wave of the Titan Master head only packs. Including Brawn!

My first was an garage sale Optimus Prime.....awesome stuff....& last before I stopped collecting as an kid was "ApeFace" very cool fig back in the day.....or so I thought....