The Top 10 G.I. Joe Vehicles/Playsets From 1982 - Present

JayC

Good list. Hard to believe there is no Skystriker on it but that is a good selection of vehicles.

It made me sad seeing the Terror Drome on there because a local comic shop had one recently at as low a price as I'll ever find for many, many months before it finally sold. I regret not buying it.

Pretty solid list.

I would replace the Patriot Grizzly Tank and the Rhino with the Night Raven and Skystriker.

• Like 1

Pretty solid list.

I would replace the Patriot Grizzly Tank and the Rhino with the Night Raven and Skystriker.

I agree replace those two with the Night Raven and then maybe the Havoc.

What a great list, and what awesome vehicles!!!

Ya the General was a great toy. My cousin got it for Christmas one year, and I remember being very envious. Lol

I think it is a good list and I like how it covers almost all parts of Joe toys, and not just vintage. The Patriot Grizzly tank is an awesome tank.

It also seems like some of the smaller vehicles lost out on just because of the size... I'd love to see one for the small 1-2 man vehicles, heck... it was Joe, 1-5 man smaller sized vehicles, lol.

Great list! I don't mind the mix of vintage and newer vehicles. Two other favorites of mine are the 1987 Mobile Command Center, which may not be as impressive as the Flagg of Defiant, but which is a lot sturdier and time resistant (and no yellowing over the years!), and the 2005 R.O.C.C.