Juggernaught Wave Wolverine

DarthJoe

So, I'm still trying to track this figure down. I managed to grab Deadpool off the TRU website about a month ago, and Wolverine was available then, but I had to make a choice between him and Rogue, so I got Rogue, thinking she would be the harder of the two to get ahold of. Well, I obviously made the wrong choice.

I have been checking Amazon, TRU.com, and hasbrotoyshop.com every day, with no luck. His price is holding strong, right around $30-35 on amazon.

So, my question is, should I bite the bullet and pay $30, or do you think there's a chance Hasbro will pump a bunch more of these out for the upcoming holiday season?

That's the crapshoot we call collecting....my impulsive side says buy away but I would think it would be a no brainer for Hasbro to produce more for the Holidays....I've only gotten Wolvie & Deadpool so far & I haven't seen any since they came out, I haven't seen much of the remaining wave for that matter...just a lone Iceman & Havok here & there.... Right now, I'm debating on paying $30+ for SpiderGwen...I saw her once awhile back & I didn't have cash for it so I passed now I can't find her wave anywhere well at least her figure anyway so I may end up biting the bullet & getting her for $30....If's he only $30 at this point it may save you some gas money & time spent hunting & worrying about it.....$8 extra can hurt your wallet but it does buy piece of mind....

I always gamble on me seeing the figure at some point. Even if it's currently HTF. I don't know of any ML since the new Infinite figures hit that I haven't seen in the store at least once. Right now Scarlet Witch is the one I'm on the hunt for but her wave hasn't even hit stores here yet.

I bought the case of X-Men so I'm set there but I have seen them all in stores to some degree. I may have seen Wolvie maybe 4 or 5 times. I'll watch for him.

So, my question is, should I bite the bullet and pay $30, or do you think there's a chance Hasbro will pump a bunch more of these out for the upcoming holiday season?

There's always a chance, but then there have been waves I've never even seen at retail. So its a crap-shoot either way.

As for pulling the trigger on the 30+ Wolverine? If the price isn't to ridiculous, I'll bite the bullet and pay the inflated price . . . provided I can find enough discounted figures to defray the mark-up.

Take when I ordered Wolverine off Amazon for 33.78. At the same time I ordered Iceman for 14.46, Cable for 15.99, and Phoenix for 14.63. Yeah, I was paying an inflated price for Wolverine, but when you factor in what I saved on the other 3 figures, I was STILL getting 4 figures for a little over 7 bucks less than I'd pay for the same number at retail.

And that don't suck.

My area pretty much sucks for toys anymore, so I'm stuck buying everything online. No TRU here, my Walmart has been packed full of the Allfather wave since last summer, and Target is hit or miss on which waves they get. I've actually had the most luck with Kmart here when it comes to Marvel Legends.

I lucked out and picked up a Deadpool last Tues! First one I've seen out in the wild and I was completely unwilling to pay online prices. I have seen Wolvie a bunch of times... If I were you I would keep checking Target/TRU/Walmart before pulling the trigger on an Amazon/ebay Wolvie.

If the price isn't to ridiculous, I'll bite the bullet and pay the inflated price . . . provided I can find enough discounted figures to defray the mark-up.

Take when I ordered Wolverine off Amazon for 33.78. At the same time I ordered Iceman for 14.46, Cable for 15.99, and Phoenix for 14.63. Yeah, I was paying an inflated price for Wolverine, but when you factor in what I saved on the other 3 figures, I was STILL getting 4 figures for a little over 7 bucks less than I'd pay for the same number at retail.

And that don't suck.

This is my line of thinking as well.

• Like 1

I kinda agree with MAKO, but with Wolvie... I'd say try to get him at a show or when you have him "in hand".. I've seen about 5 so far and all had messed up claws, so if you get him online, that's something you might be risking( unless you get him from ebay and it's a listing that you know you're getting what is in the pic).

I was able to finally grab him off of hasbrotoyshop this morning. Deadpool is also still available as of right now for anyone interested.