ARAH character that you would have liked to have seen in the cartoon?

SKYWARP

I would take more Chuckles. I don't get why he didn't talk in the movie. As a kid I wondered if they were trying to make him like Snake-Eyes. He got more action in the comics.

Speaking of Snake Eyes, I guess it would have been cool if the cartoon went deeper into his character the way the comics did. He really wasn't featured too much in the 'toon at all.

I agree Croc Master and Big Boa would have been good to see more of but they came along in the toy line right as the cartoon was phasing out sunbow and phasing in DIC. As a result, most of the 87 and all of the 88 guys got zero airtime. That's too bad because guys like Psyche Out, Spearhead, and Lightfoot were all figures that saw heavy playtime in my childhood. Would have been nice to see them on tv.

I tried watching those DIC cartoons.....um...I almost felt like walking into traffic......I agree...more Chuckles woulda been nice even the newer (older now) characters, Law & Order, Croc Master....if they decided to run w/an "Billy" story line that would've been cool too....

There are a ton of characters that would have been great:

1987 - Croc Master, Big Boa, Outback, Jinx, Tunnel Rat

1988 - Hit & Run, Shockwave, Road Pig, Blizzard, Hardball, Muskrat, Storm Shadow V2 (could have done a full episode on his switching sides)

1989 - Night-Vipers, HEAT-Vipers, Alley-Vipers, Gnawgahyde

I tried watching those DIC cartoons.....um...I almost felt like walking into traffic......I agree...more Chuckles woulda been nice even the newer (older now) characters, Law & Order, Croc Master....if they decided to run w/an "Billy" story line that would've been cool too....

Yeah those DIC cartoons...Even though I have the entire collection on DVD...wow they could have been done so much better. there could have been a lot more figures included in that series, and they could have had so much better stories.

Anybody want to see more of Big Lob??? haha

1988 - Hit & Run, Shockwave, Road Pig, Blizzard, Hardball, Muskrat, Storm Shadow V2 (could have done a full episode on his switching sides)

I would loved to see the Techno Vipers, Croc Master, Big Boa, Road Pig (88) so pretty much see the 87 and 88 characters in action.

Alot of those were in the DiC cartoon.

I know not quite the same but others were animated as comic or toy commercials.

http://www.yojoe.com/television/ has quite a collection of commercials.

I would loved to see the Techno Vipers, Croc Master, Big Boa, Road Pig (88) so pretty much see the 87 and 88 characters in action.

Alot of those were in the DiC cartoon.

I know not quite the same but others were animated as comic or toy commercials.

http://www.yojoe.com/television/ has quite a collection of commercials.

Yeah those animated toy commercials use to get me. I would see them and be like, I've never seen that cartoon before haha. I wanted to know where the rest of the 30 mins was haha. Then again thats how well they did the commercials back then.

• 1 month later...