Who is your favorite (Individual) Autobot?

Devastator_2000

Jazz is my favorite AB....w/Cosmo & Blaster coming in close 2nd & 3rd....1st & foremost this was all decided because Jazz is Scatman Crothers....he had the coolest voice next to Peter Mayhew & Chris Latta....Casey Kasem & rest did an awesome job as well.....he always had that "mullet" attitude....business & party ready at the drop of an hat....I remember him breakdancing but he used music a few times to his advantage...granted it was the "Stock Music" that most cartoons used during their "party scenes" GI Joe used it, Spiderman & his amazing friends had it as well so for me that ties all the universes together.....Jazz had an that awesome racer design & was another great Lt. for Optimus.....Jazz had an story to tell & Ken Burns couldn't have done him justice this time around.....I wonder if they ever had any Comic book lines for him alone? I would read it...I see Jazz as a freeform freelance freedom fighter.....he has the articulation of an artist yet the confidence to command the Autobots under General Prime....Jazz survived the TF's movie & lived well into retirement....he opened his own "Boom Boom Room" is currently a grandfather to a new wave of budding musician/warriors.....commonly referred to as "the AutoBards"......they stalk the universe for rogue decepticons & file-share music w/primitive planets in efforts to spread "the funky grooves" to the rest of known universe.....

Well I do have few I have to break it up from Before movie to after movie so here we go.

BEFORE MOVIE

1. Bumblebee=I just though his character was just perfect. He act like a little brother to some of the Autobots and his attuide was just it.

2. Ironhide=Just love his country tuffness in him and would been a great leader if he didn't die from the movie. I have a filling he could been the next Prime.

3. Prowl=To me he had this cool look to him and was a great character.

4. Mirage=I love that he can disapair and his voice was just perfect for him.

5. Sunstreaker=He is a funny Autobot with how his ego about his paint job look and his body.

6. Swoop=I just like how he look

7. Brawn=His machoness to him and his tuff guy attuide.

8. Wheeljack=Love his looks and how when he talk is ears would light up.

9. Air Raid=I just love his look

MOVIE AFTER

1. Goldbug=Just like his old form

2. Mirage

3. Sunstreaker

4. Swoop

5. Wreck-Gar=He was just to funny talks only TV

6. Brainstorm=I though he was a good character even though we only had him for 3 epios. and he sounded like Prowl. (I know he was voice by Michale Bell)

So there you have it.

Optimus Prime, all the way...followed closely by Hot Rod. I guess I'm simple that way. (lol)

EDIT: I'm sorry, I didn't explain why, did I? (lol)

I could list all the reasons why I love Optimus Prime, and they would be the same ones everybody else has stated many times over the years. But it's the "dad" syndrome for me I guess. You know what I mean? It's like with my own dad...he was a man that was tough-as-nails, someone you felt like could do anything and would fight for his family and friends to the death, but then he was also gentle, loving, good-natured, wise, and heroic...someone you just wanted to please and be around all the time. That's how I feel about Prime.

As for Hot Rod, he's the total package as a Transformer...flashy, sleek, impulsive, appropriately armed, yet he's likeable and well-meaning without the youthful arrogance that usually accompanies some of the sports-car based based characters. Ever since I got the figure back before I saw the movie, I was intrigued by his look right away. I loved his alt. mode, and I thought the title of "Cavalier" sounded awesome. Then I loved him even more when I eventually got to see the movie.

That's why these two are my all-time favorites, although there's many that closely follow.

• 3 weeks later...

Mine was always Autonomy Hotrod. I was born after G1 so I only really know about Beast Wars and after but I rented Transformers The Movie during the time I was watching Beast Wars but I just thought Hotrod looked so cool. His personality is very likable when your a kid to. My favorite Beast Wars is Chettor

but I like autobot Hotrod the most.

• 3 weeks later...

For me it's easy, C69 UM!

-I love his solder attitude, kind of like me...want no part of leadership role

-I love his toon design in both mode

-He's big and his alt.mode looks like Prime in the toon.

-My 1st TF figure back in the 80s

-As for toy, I get to pretend him as the White Prime in the Hated Plague from the toon.

-I love that his toy has many playing value

-I love his unique number C69, as in the 69 Position, lol.

I've given this a lot of thought, and I'm gonna have to go with Strongarm from Robots in Disguise.

I mean, at first glance she looks like the typical "token girl" character toy companies and animators have been injecting into these "boy-shows" since the early '80's. She's got the tough chick personality, a lot of her screen-time is spent trading barbs with the "lady's man/cocky young guy" character, she even uses a crossbow (go-to weapon for token girls for over 33 years!).

But somewhere along the line, they worked some nuance in there, a few layers to the character. She's the young and inexperienced rookie, she's secretly insecure, she gets flustered, she's fallible, she's even a little stocky (not bad for a children's cartoon). This is not some low-rent Lady Jaye karate kicking her way through an army of Cobra ninja without missing a beat.

Plus Constance Zimmer does this husky voice thing when she voices Strongarm that's kinda hot.