Anyone getting the new Mattel Thundercats figures?

RockthePlank

Long time, no post from me, but Im back baby!

Anyway, sorry if there is already a thread for this, but I was really looking forward to getting the new Thundercats line that launched today, but I see Lion-O is already gone. Anyone know if they will be releasing more throughout the day like I remember them doing in the early days on MOTUC?

oh crap I forgot about todays "sale".....haha....I just wanted to put him in the cart before he sold out....they sometimes would put extra stock up on Cyber Monday or other days if they have too many left....I don't think they had that problem so I'm going to say maybe not...but since Matty lost the rights to produce more I don't think that'll happen...hopefully Super 7 negotiates an deal & the Spice will continue to flow?....only time will tell.....if your an Hardcore TC's collector I would look to ebay or maybe someone on here will help you out....

I subbed in for the TCats, then I was bummed about Matty shutting it down with only the first few figures. As for today's sale if you missed out on lion-o I would check back when the general public sale goes on which would be tomorrow if the sub sale was today. If they don't have any then; then check back for their Black Friday week of sales if they do that this year. Cause I'd be willing to bet if they have any left they will put them out then.

I almost bit on the Thundercats sub, but then decided against it since I was subbing to the filmation line, and didn't want that much money tied up with matty.

I'm kinda glad I did now since they pulled the plug on it.

In fairness, Joes still have an active Collector's Club pumping out exclusive figures on a fairly regular basis, a small presence at retail with the amzingly still staggering on 50th Anniversary line and has had multiple live action films and animated adventures in recent years vs. one cartoon reboot with multiple aborted toy lines in various scales for the T-Cats. So I'd say the Joes have a slight edge on the love at the moment.