The Rogue One Toys Thread

Wheeljack35

I haven't gotten any RO figures as of yet. I think I'm just going to wait and take whatever they give us/whatever I find from the Walmart 3.75" line. I know they have a Jyn on deck that I'll be interested in picking up, I'l like to get some version of the big, black droid...we'll see what else. I guess the excitement level just isn't there for me at this point.

I just got so many (almost all) TFA figures with nowhere to display them and looking at the never ending line of new Star Wars stuff every year on the horizon, this seems a good place to start the cut back of my SW buying.

I'll still see the movie though. Should be good.

I'm in the same boat, I haven't gotten anything yet and I'm not planning to in the immediate future, so far the only thing that has really caught my eye is the Target Exclusive 3 pack. I might also get the droid since I have seen some very favorable reviews but not really a priority right now, maybe after the movie comes out.

So far I've only gotten 2 DeathTroopers...I would like to get the TRU exclusive Tank Driver....but that's not going to happen.....scalper's delight is rarely findable for people who work 9-5's....I may get an Jyn but I'm gonna wait & see what the later waves offer up.....the figs looked solid but 20 bux is steep after buying so many other figs for that price...

Got K2SO and I'm absolutely loving it, both as a figure and simply design-wise. He's probably my favorite droid design from SW right now with the Droideka a close second. Technically not Rogue One, but I also picked up the unmasked Kylo and I'm finally happy to have him as a my definitive version for my BS collection. Beyond that, I decided to hold back on getting a Jyn Erso and just wait for the 3-pack exclusive with the Death Trooper.

• 4 weeks later...

Well, I was out looking for C3PO just in case he decided to pop up early....Walgreens has full cases of the last Black Series Wave....which is the Force Friday wave...I saw plenty of Death Troopers & everyone else....no C3PO yet though....

• 1 month later...

I just do 6-inch figs, and of the Rogue One figures out, I really really liked the TRU Hovertank Pilot, and the K-2SO.

Those are just cool cool figures and I'd be happy to have them even if I never saw the movie.

That K-S2O is a great figure. It's the only 6" R1 figure I have so far.

• 2 weeks later...

From the Rogue One I've only purchased 2 DeathTroopers.....I'm waiting for the prices to drop on them on Amazon....I def going to pick up Baze & Chirrut, KSO...but Jyn & Cassian are kinda generic looking...I may wait & buy the Target 3 pack when it goes on clearance Clarence....it has the DT squad leader so sadly its a bust plus must.....I've seen Cassian & Jyn going for $13 but I'm really strapped after last year's buying spree...so I passed on that price...

So far I have the 3-3/4" Sergeant Jyn Erso, K-2SO, Director Krennic, Darth Vader, a Stormtrooper, Imperial Ground Crew, and Chirrut Imwe. From the six-inch series I have the Jedha Jyn Erso, Krennic, and K-2SO is on his way. That's about it...I don't have any of the 3-3/4" Black Series figures yet, but I'm enjoying the 5-POA figures right now, even though I hate the fact that I can't put the best Stormtrooper sculpt of all time in any kind of dynamic pose... (lol)

the SH Figuarts Rogue One figures are starting to come out, and it's real hard not to pick them up, since they are so nice and such higher quality than the Black series figures, like the Hovertank Driver, that thing looks rad, but I just gotta tell myself they cost too damn much, they cost too damn much.....

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

This is "old news" but I stopped by the Disney store at the mall last weekend....they have a few of the Rogue One 7" Metal Figs on Clearance for $5 a piece.....they had Bohdi, Chirrit & Baze galore...They also had those 12" Disney Poorman's Hottoy versions of Rey, Krenic & Jynn for $ 7 which is a great deal imop.....I have the Darth Vader & one Death Trooper the DT is awesome..DV is great but his head comes off too easy if you pick him up to "play" w/him lol...They had a healthy backstock of these figs but I wouldn't wait though.....I could see them getting down then putting the price backup....

I'm considering grabbing a few more of these now that basic figures are $3 on clearance. In about a month my Targets will donate them to the nearest Goodwill to make room for the Episode 8 toys. Too bad the blue Ackbar wave never made it to the shelves. Who doesn't want a blue Ackbar?

• Like 1