X-Men Figures You Would Like To See Made

Count me out for an X-men movie line, with the exception of First Class I really dislike the movie outfits so I guess it's a good thing that last time I checked, the rights deal prevents Marvel from making much of a profit from movie merchandise. On the other hand Hasbro making X-men movie figures means that I can finally pass on some Marvel Legends so on second thought yeah Hasbro bring them on my wallet needs a break, lol.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Basically, I just want this:

BLACK TOM CASSIDY   Avalanche update   Cannonball update   Professor X w/ hoverchair   Modern Magneto (Uncanny X-Men)   Sebastian Shaw... HAS HE EVER RECEIVED A LEGEND???   Gambit update i

Lol Ya, that would about cover it.

Damn I'd love me some X-Men movie figures. It feels like forever since I first got my Ian McKellen Magneto from X1!

I'd definitely want First Class figures of Xavier and Erik. Then maybe Wolverine (old or new), Quicksilver, Mystique and young Magneto from DOFP. Then finally, Deadpool, Colossus, Negasonic, and probably even Ajax/Francis. If the new Logan film turns out great (looks good so far) I'd love to get Logan and X-23/Laura. As much as I love the comic stuff, I can't help but admit that I do love the movie stuff as well.

I'd also take young magneto in there costume he wore at three very end of first class. His best on screen look by far. I don't know why they didn't just stick with that one.

Particularly the helmet which was pretty much perfect, it was so disappointing to see him go back the crappy previous from the other movies.

I'd also take young magneto in there costume he wore at three very end of first class. His best on screen look by far. I don't know why they didn't just stick with that one.

Particularly the helmet which was pretty much perfect, it was so disappointing to see him go back the crappy previous from the other movies.

I don't mind the DOFP helmet but it was definitely disappointing that they didn't end up using the helmet from the end of First Class. Wouldn't really surprise me if it was Bryan Singer who opted for the maroon helmet.

It was disappointing, as both a comic book and movie fan I can appreciate that there are things that don't translate from the page to live action well and therefore they have to be adapted or changed but when after 3 movies of having their version of the helmet and then they make another movie and they do a comic accurate helmet and they do it very well then there's no excuse. Like you, I wouldn't be surprised if it was Singer it sort of feels like he just came in and changed things to how he wanted them.

It was disappointing, as both a comic book and movie fan I can appreciate that there are things that don't translate from the page to live action well and therefore they have to be adapted or changed but when after 3 movies of having their version of the helmet and then they make another movie and they do a comic accurate helmet and they do it very well then there's no excuse. Like you, I wouldn't be surprised if it was Singer it sort of feels like he just came in and changed things to how he wanted them.

Friend of mine works at Fox and said that's exactly what happened.

I think it's a shame too in that First Class went through all the work of establishing more comic-inspired designs. From the yellow outfits to the more striking design of the Magneto helmet through Sebastian Shaw's black/silver version until it was finally recolored with the classic red and purple, only for DOFP to bring it back to the muted red/maroon.

Don't get me wrong I love the DOFP costume and DOFP the movie itself (probably a little more than First Class to some degree), but given how First Class set up for a more comic-savvy look for Magneto, you'd think they'd have gone all the way given the current climate of superhero movies instead of shying away from it (again, probably because of Singer).

I wish Matthew Vaughn would have kept directing, I feel Days of Future Past was a step backwards, I know I'm in the minority since people loved that movie but I just found it boring and meh. First Class was far from perfect but I feel it did a better job of capturing the spirit of the X-men comics in my opinion. Have yet to see X-men Apocalypse so I don't know if Singer got any better at directing X-men movies.

Totally agree. First Class was my second favorite movie of the series (after X2). Only problem I really had with it was January Jones. I guess Zoe Kravitz was pretty bad, too, but she had a significantly smaller role, so it's easier to look past it.

Yeah, First Class renewed my excitement for the X-Men movie franchise and DOFP and Apocalypse were spectacular, but were at least 10x better than X3. On the topic of X-Men figures that I would like to see made, I really want to see a Quentin Quire figure.

I don't care for Quentin Quire but that did make me think of the Morrison run where they gave everyone leather jackets (probably the beginning of the now-common practice of movies dictating what happens in comics). I have the X-Men Classics Wolverine with "real" leather jacket and I always liked him. Wouldn't mind seeing Cyclops, Beast, or Jean Grey from that Morrison run. Emma Frost too, but that outfit they drew her in would be stretching it.

• 1 month later...

I'm glad we are getting a Shaterstar, hopefully some more X-Force is on its way I could use a new Cannonball.

It would be great to get the entire original X-Force team eventually...Boom Boom, Rictor, Siryn, Feral, Sunspot, a 90s Cable using much of the same mold as the one from the most recent X-men wave, and a new Cannonball and Domino.

Basically, I just want this:

xmfa1.JPG

I myself would definitely like to see more Jim Lee/90's figures produced for the legends. I have a soft spot in my heart for that whole era.

At this point, I'm just glad we're getting X-Figures period. Never underestimate the power of a major motion picture franchise to sway the cold, cold heart of a bean-counter.

Hopefully Logan will make some of that Deadpool money and add even more fuel to the fire..

• 2 weeks later...

Still think thee's a market for a nice new Psylocke on the Moonstone body. Still don't think they've made a decent Emma Frost. We need a new Domino too.

Then we've never seen Megan, Multiple Man, Rahne or Sunspot or most of the New Mutants still need to be done, Strong Guy and maybe a Lila Cheney to go with him, and for christ's sake, somebody make a decent Storm, classic Bryne/Cockrum please.

• Like 1

Still think thee's a market for a nice new Psylocke on the Moonstone body. Still don't think they've made a decent Emma Frost. We need a new Domino too.

Not sure its the right match for Psylocke, but I'm down for ANY use of the Moonstone buck.