X-Men Figures You Would Like To See Made

DarthJoe

Nightcrawler, Magneto, Mystique and Sabertooth.

The Puck wave Sabretooth is a pretty good figure, Hasbro should release it again in classic colors and with sculpted fur, as it is now I display the Marvel Select version because it perfectly captures the look of the animated series. Mystique is long overdue I'm not a fan of the character but she's a classic staple of the X-men universe and to say her figures have been sub par is an understatement.

They just need to re-release that entire wave, along with the Jubilee wave with Storm packed 2 or 3 per case. Only ones I never got.

The Jubilee wave, TRU really dropped the ball on that one,I preordered them and got them all except Storm, now I have a torso less Jubilee.

I'd like to see a new Gambit, but I bet if he's made they'd use the awful trench coat Fury body. If they would make a new sculpt for him though, I'd be all over it.

Not an X-Men figure, but I'd also really like a figure of the Inhumans Karnak. I'd prefer a classic version, but I'd be fine with a modern version.

If a Gambit is a made it would most probably be on the BuckyCap mold(which I have no problem with) it must have a new torso, new lower legs and a new head, so it's better if they just make an all new figure, with a new trench coat. The Inhumans Royal Family in their classic Kirby looks are on top of my wishlist. If we don't get them in their classic looks then in their War of Kings/Thanos Imperative looks as long as we don't get them in their current looks. Gorgon, Karnak, Triton, Crystal and I would kill for a Lockjaw. I thought they were a sure thing when Inhumans saw a resurgence but no and now because of the pissing match between Perlmuter and Kevin Feige we might not even get the movie.

I didn't pre-order them, but I did find all but Storm in store. Just never saw her at all. So I'm in the same boat as you.

And I whole-heartedly agree about the Inhumans. That would actually make a killer box set of the 5 you listed.

True, New Mutants have not gotten much love.

I'd really go for a Magik.

Yeah one was in a exclusive boxset with Dr. Strange of all people. i aint buying that.

And it certainly not the version I want. How about a yellow and black uniform with a cyber arm? Maybe an alt. head with the big horns??

And of course, the fact that there has never been a decent Storm, nor one to tackle her classic Byrne/Cockrum costume is a crime.

Yeah, Firestar is a mutant. She was originally found by Emma Frost & in the Hellions.

Got a great wave/BAF idea.

Sunspot

Cannonball

Wolfsbane

Mirage

Magik

Magma

Cypher

BAF Nimrod

Yeah, Firestar is a mutant. She was originally found by Emma Frost & in the Hellions.

Got a great wave/BAF idea.

Sunspot

Cannonball

Wolfsbane

Mirage

Magik

Magma

Cypher

BAF Nimrod

I would most likely take any and all New Mutants figures.....

I grew up in the 80s and 90s like I'm sure a lot of people here did, but I still feel cheated by not getting Rogue in her Legacy clothes as promised all those years ago (2012?). Wasn't too keen on that headsculpt, though. Poor Sharon Carter.

Even better than the Legacy outfit might be the hooded one (cloak optional).

(can't post pics right now, 'cause photobucket's down...soooo...yeah)

I'm glad we are getting a Shaterstar, hopefully some more X-Force is on its way I could use a new Cannonball.

It would be great to get the entire original X-Force team eventually...Boom Boom, Rictor, Siryn, Feral, Sunspot, a 90s Cable using much of the same mold as the one from the most recent X-men wave, and a new Cannonball and Domino.

Basically, I just want this:

xmfa1.JPG

Hell Yeah! I love Jim Lee's Art and I am watching Entertainment Earth and Big Bad for the next wave of X-men figures. I am stoked for a Shatterstar figure. I am freaking out for the Jim Lee Cyclops. Now just update Cable to the Jim Lee version and I can die a happy man as long as they are buried with me :)

I would like to see a figure of some of the classic outfits for some of the well known characters like Rogue, Kitty Pryde, and Jubilee. Sure, the figures we got now are great, but it would be great to get a Rogue that isn't a current outfit - I would like to see the one that looks so 80s

I would like to see a figure of some of the classic outfits for some of the well known characters like Rogue, Kitty Pryde, and Jubilee. Sure, the figures we got now are great, but it would be great to get a Rogue that isn't a current outfit - I would like to see the one that looks so 80s

I don't know, some of those looks come off as a little dated. then again, we ARE getting Disco-Dazzler.

So why not, spikey hair and mall-sweaters it is. (Just make sure and finish the '90's Lee-inspired stuff first.

(Just make sure and finish the '90's Lee-inspired stuff first.

Agreed, as much as I love the classic outfits I want them to finish the Jim Lee era first at least the Gold and Blue teams, if only because I dislike incomplete teams and I don't want to resort to mixing up eras. I would really like the X-men in circa Giant Size Era: Cyclops, Storm, Colossus, Banshee, Nightcrawler, Havok, Polaris, Wolverine, Marvel Girl, Thunderbird. Split them up in two boxsets exclusive to Entertainment Earth like the Guardians one and since heavy reuse would probably be employed include things like unmasked heads, alternate screaming head for Banshee, blast effects and stuff like that.

Wave 1:

Wolverine(Yellow and Blue from Giant Size X-Men)

First Appearance Storm

Mystique

Unus tha Untouchable

Sebastian Shaw

Thunderbird

Guardian(James Hudson)

Cannonball

BAF: Apocalypse

Wave 2:

Professor X

Angel

Nightcrawler

Emma Frost

Avalanche

Rogue(Secret Wars)

Shaman

Sauron

BAF: Blob

Wave 3:

Wolverine(Patch)

Beast

Banshee

Destiny

Psylocke

Mastermind

Black Tom

Sunspot

BAF: Sasquatch

I desperately need a new X-23. Preferably in her X-Force outfit, with interchangeable masked/unmasked heads.

I wish we could get the first incarnation of the X-force black ops strike team, X-23, Wolfsbane, Domino and rerelase the SDCC black and silver Archangel. I don't even have a problem if they rerelease Warpath or remake him in the Hyperion mold but it always bothered me that they didn't complete that team.

I don't know how well it would go over, but I wouldn't mind seeing a few Generation-X characters. Obviously, Skin, Mondo, and Jubilee would be prerequisites, but it wouldn't be the same without Penance.

And hey, it would be a great way to milk some more use out of those teen-bucks without over-taxing the New Mutants roster.

I don't know how well it would go over, but I wouldn't mind seeing a few Generation-X characters. Obviously, Skin, Mondo, and Jubilee would be prerequisites, but it wouldn't be the same without Penance.

And hey, it would be a great way to milk some more use out of those teen-bucks without over-taxing the New Mutants roster.

The only thing I remember from Generation X was the TV movie they made with that lady that played the mother in Charmed as Emma Frost.

All this talk of the '90s X-Men makes me want to see Marvel Legends versions of X-Factor, the incarnation of the team that had Havok, Polaris, and Multiple Man. And geeze...do I ever wish Hasbro would do the movie versions of the X-Men again, from every film. I'd collect the heck outta that...

All this talk of the '90s X-Men makes me want to see Marvel Legends versions of X-Factor, the incarnation of the team that had Havok, Polaris, and Multiple Man. And geeze...do I ever wish Hasbro would do the movie versions of the X-Men again, from every film. I'd collect the heck outta that...

Yeah, I'd be all for an all-encompassing X-Movie line.

Yeah, I'd be all for an all-encompassing X-Movie line.

I'd take more X-Men movie figures. Toy Biz did a good job with a couple of the X2 figures...namely Magneto and Nightcrawler. But I'd be down for more:

Mystique, Rogue, Jean, Storm, Emma Frost, Psylocke- Now that Hasbro has pretty much perfected their female figure bucks, I think these would look great!

Prof. X- Even though TB did a version with a "better" likeness, it could still use work. I want Patrick Stewart, man!

Apocalypse- I call bs on all the hate for Apocalypse and his look in the movie, I think it's a unique take with lots of detail that captures the feel of the character.

Young Cyclops, Quicksilver, Jean, Storm, Nightcrawler- give them the suits they had in the final scene of Apocalypse.

Deadpool, Colossus, and Negasonic Teenage Warhead

A definitive Hugh Jackman Wolverine! This guy needs to get done. Jackman has portrayed Wolverine (very well) for 16 year. The X2 version was OK but could have been better.

BAF Sentinel

• Like 1