Pixel-Dan's top 10 MOTU figures

JoeRhyno

Interesting list. Dan always seems to like the more off-the-wall stuff.

I would have to think about this one for awhile, but I know for sure my list would include 200x Trap-Jaw, Classics Battle Cat, Classics Man-At-Arms, and Draego-Man. Even taking nostalgia into consideration, I don't think I would have any vintage figures on my list. MOTUC is just way better IMO.

Wow what a list, but it's like Dan said it's based a lot of personal favorites. So everyone's favorite 10 could be different. It's got me thinking about what my favorite 10 would be. I'm sure I probably posted my top 10 years ago in the MOTU forum. It would be interesting to see what I said back then, wonder if it would differ from what I think today.

Ok, so after some thinking, here's my list:

10 - Filmation He-Man - When I picture He-Man in my mind, this is the version I see and the figure captures his likeness perfect.

9 - Battleground Evil-Lyn - The color scheme and swappable heads make this figure awesome.

8 - Eternia Palace Guards - I think these look amazing displayed together as a group.

7 - Classics Fisto - For all of the reasons Dan listed.

6 - 200x Skeletor - Love the design and coloring on this figure.

5 - Unnamed One - I know this figure got a lot of hate, but I love it. Cool design, swappable heads and great coloring.

4 - Draego-Man - Awesome design by the Horsemen.

3 - Classics Man-At-Arms - Great accessories and a great figure.

2 - Classics Battle Cat - Loved Battle Cat as a kid, and this is the perfect representation of him.

1 - 200x Trap-Jaw - Everyone likes Trap-Jaw and I think this is the coolest version of him, as well as the coolest character design in MOTU.

Honorable Mention - 200x Man-At-Arms

Even taking nostalgia into consideration, I don't think I would have any vintage figures on my list. MOTUC is just way better IMO.

I would be forced to have nothing but vintage figures on my list because I have no MOTUC figures. The line looks amazing but I never subbed up and the after market prices all but guarantee I will never get deep into this line. But that's ok. My buddy has pretty much every MOTUC figure, they are very enviable.

Here are my top favorite vintage figures in no particular order (except for my #1):

He-Man

Skeletor

Teela

Hordak

Man-At-Arms

Trap Jaw

Beast Man

Ram Man

Sorceress (even though I don't own her :( )

#1- Moss Man- I love, love, LOVE that moss all over him. Great toy!