What would you buy with a $100 BBTS gift card?

Devastator_2000

I'd probably pick up one the FansToys Insecticons as I only have the one right now. I need Shrapnel and Kickback to complete the team!

I'd probably pick up one the FansToys Insecticons as I only have the one right now. I need Shrapnel and Kickback to complete the team!

I need all 3. lol

Yeah if I got Bombshell and liked the figure, I could easily see myself picking up Kickback and Shrapnel too.

If I find the golden ticket I'm going to run home & tell mother & father 1st....if an shadowy figure tries stops me & tries to get me to double cross Willy Tonka I will decline unless he has another BBTS gift card at an higher value....cause us Kids have been waiting w/great anticipation to see who will win.....(dude this should be made into an campy musical!).....aneways...I think I'm currently fixated on the Machine Robo's.....I hope they do more of them...I wish I they would bring the price down just a tad though....I need Scooter, Turbo & Crasher & Geeper Creeper as well.....

If I find the golden ticket I'm going to run home & tell mother & father 1st....if an shadowy figure tries stops me & tries to get me to double cross Willy Tonka I will decline unless he has another BBTS gift card at an higher value....cause us Kids have been waiting w/great anticipation to see who will win.....(dude this should be made into an campy musical!).....aneways...I think I'm currently fixated on the Machine Robo's.....I hope they do more of them...I wish I they would bring the price down just a tad though....I need Scooter, Turbo & Crasher & Geeper Creeper as well.....

I was all set to buy Leader-1 and CyKill, but decided not to at the last minute. The heads are my problem. Especially CyKill. I could live with Leader-1's, but CyKill is a no go for me. Way too anime inspired. So yeah, super disappointed about that.

I was all set to buy Leader-1 and CyKill, but decided not to at the last minute. The heads are my problem. Especially CyKill. I could live with Leader-1's, but CyKill is a no go for me. Way too anime inspired. So yeah, super disappointed about that.

I'm kinda going w/you on that...I was looking at CyKill earlier & felt the same way...I couldn't get Leader 1 w/out Cykill so I would probably wait till another company does it's own version....here's the link that was on the GoBot's thread for the 6" line....I wish they would have done these versions

http://gizmodo.com/holy-cow-bandai-are-making-new-non-crappy-gobots-figu-1684207073