Hey guys, first post here and I figured I'd kick it off with a top 5 discussion! I want to know what everyones top 5 DC figures are from your collections.

Here's mine:

#1 Mezco Exclusive TDKR Batman

#2 PAK Tetsuya Catwoman

#3 PAK Arkham Knight Harley Quinn

#4 DC Collectibles Icons Harley Quinn

#5 Mafex BvS Batman

In no particular order:

Green Lantern Classics Kyle Rayner

Batman Classic TV Series Batgirl

DCUC SDCC Exclusive Plastic Man

DCUC Dove

DCSH Blue & Red Supergirl

Hot Toys Reeve Superman

Hot Toys Keaton Batman (Because paying that much gets you in the top 5 automatically....plus they're little works of art.)

DCUC Aquaman

DC Direct Superman (Superman line--don't know if I've seen a Suprman figure capture his look quite so well)

DCSH Batman (from TRU 2 pack with Robin--a real sleeper Batman figure that comes with a big, awesome soft goods cape.)

Hmmm, for me it would have to be:

1. NECA 1/4 Keaton Batman

2. NECA 1/4 Reeves Superman

3. DCUC SDCC Lobo

4. Mezco black and grey Miller Batman

5. DCUC Martian Manhunter

This is a Hard one for me... hmmm...
I'd have to put NECA Batman (Keaton) on there... probably DCUC Azrael up there too. DC Collectibles Jim Gordon , I forget which one, but I think it is the Capullo one. There are so many other ones out there, I'd have a hard time choosing, I know I like and have a bunch of the Movie Masters, but there have been better ones since... maybe DC collectibles Flash from the recent TV show and their Icon's Superman, love the look of that one. DC Collectibles Animated Harley and Icons Harley get honorable mention... but then, I think back to all those awesome Kenner ones too... and Super Powers?!? Oh man... not sure if I can round out my top 5 just yet, lol.

Quick List for now

1. Neca Batman

2. DCUC The Demon/Etrigan

3. Superman from the Superman VS He-man 2 pack...those were fuggen saaaahweet when they came out.....

4. DC ? ROTDK Batman-this line came out a few years back...it had Vampire Batman/Batmite ect.....they used an He-man Body for Batsy.....

5. Glow in Dark Vintage Swamp Thing....found at a garage sale....I had this fig Back in the day....still sweet now..

Here's my List

1. DCSH Batman wave 3 (Blue with a bunch of Batarangs)

2. DCUC CNC Kilowog

3. DCUC Booster Gold

4. DC Icons Blue Beetle (Reyes)

5. DCUC Blue Beetle (Kord)

I think the DC Icons Blue Beetle is severely underrated, because it has everything that you would want from a Jaime Reyes Blue Beetle figure and it scales with DCUC and DC icons. I was also going to add in the DC multiverse TDKR Batman in there too but that's just because I think it's a fun figure.

Hmm kinda hard because some of my currently favorite DC figures happen to be modded or outright customs I made for myself, haha!

Well I tried my best but in terms of untouched/non-modded favorite vanilla figures, here it goes:

1) DCC Talon (Greg Capullo Designer Series)

2) DCUC Deathstroke

3) Mafex Batman 2.0 (TDKR)

4) DCC Batman and Phantasm 2-pack (BTAS)

5) Total Heroes Black Manta

DCC has really been going strong but I can't help but feel that the hype all started during the time when the Greg Capullo designer series hit, and their rendition of the William Cobb Talon just turned out so great especially with it being the first figure of a new character. While Mattel hasn't been as strong recently, DCUC was still great for its time and we got standout figures like the DCUC Deathstroke that has basically remained as the definitive figure for his classic design (until maybe DCC puts out their Icons version?). Mafex Batman 2.0 is probably the best available Baleman right now though I'm curious to see how the upcoming Figuarts will turn out. Number 4 is kind of a cheat but honestly it's such a great pack and basically gives you a proper BTAS Batman along with Phantasm. From the kid-friendly Total Heroes line by Mattel, there's the deluxe set Black Manta which doubles as a Young Justice and New 52 amalgam of the character.

Admittedly if I were to finish my Black Manta custom, I can easily see it ranking top 1 (lol). That said, I'm definitely looking forward to a lot of DCC's upcoming figures, especially the TV shows, Icons and movie stuff.

This is a toughie for me since I only own DC Direct figures but here goes:

1. Blackest Night Hal Jordan:still the best Hal Jordan headsculpt there is.

2. DC Direct Justice League League of America Series 3 Wonder Woman

3. Blackest Night Wonder Woman

4. Green Lantern Series 5 Sinestro: One of the most accurate Sinestro figures I have seen just love the details.

5. Green Latntern Series 5 Brother Warth

1. DCUC Solomon Grundy C&C

2. DCC Icons Harley Quinn

3. DCUC Jonah Hex

4. DC Direct Justice Scarecrow

5. DC Direct Batman and Son Joker