Sept 2016 BBTS credit(WINNER ANNOUNCED)!!

JoeRhyno

I guess this is as good a place as any to say "hi!" Just signed up, but I've been a longtime reader of the news here. Glad to join the conversation on these forums!

At the right place at the right time...

I would like to spend some $$$ in

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/menu.aspx?menu=2340&category=6855

Hey guys, thanks for an awesome and active September, one of the most active months I've seen here in a long time.

Stay tuned, I'm going to tally the posts and entries.. check back tomorrow for the announcement.

The second half of October will be hectic for me, I'm hoping to do something for November-December, something similar, but maybe with 3 smaller prizes... stay tuned... keep posting though, as I will make sure those October posts do go to waste, ;)

Thank you all for posting and keeping the TNI spirit alive... it was fun actually going through the posts and tallying up the posts and threads. There were a few that I actually didn't see and it was good to go back and get caught up on some stuff that may have slipped by(it's hard being into so many lines, but I love me toys).

I do have to say, the Transformers section was a chore, lol.. kudos to you guys and your posting and keeping things interesting. If anyone says TNI is dead, please check out our Transformers section and that right there shows you how you keep conversations going.

Anyway, I took all the names and put them in Excel, then I tallied all the entries going by my rules(every 5 post gets an entry, new topics that get more than 5 get a bonus entry).

post-4639-0-29163100-1475455161_thumb.jpg

After that, I put them in an online randomizer(random.org)... mainly because I just didn't like them all bunched together(even though, I'm sure, digital, they don't stick together in the digital bucket while being tossed around and mixed up in the digital world.. that's how it works.. right???).

I then put the names into a random name picker(miniwebtool.com/random-name-picker/)... and...

post-4639-0-33206600-1475455437_thumb.jpg

CONGRATS TO YOJOEBRO82!!!!

Please PM me your email address that you want the $100 credit linked to. We will then forward that to BBTS and then they will set you up with your store credit.

Thank you all again for your posting and your enthusiasm... without you guys, we couldn't do stuff like this. Keep it up and I'm hoping we can do more in the near future. :)

Congrats!

What are your plans for your winnings?

I'm not sure, I did some initial browsing but nothing popped up at the moment. Maybe I'll sit on it for a while? Something will come to me!

WHAT????!!??

Takes back money...post-4639-0-31580400-1475517927_thumb.jpg

I kid, I kid, take your time, but be sure to let us know what you get, :D

Awesome. There's so many cool toys out there this year.

:) Yeah and I already bought them all.

I do believe I may save it for the next ML X-Men wave. Jim Lee Cyclops, Polaris, Sunfire, Shatterstar, Old Man Logan, Disco Dazzler, BAF Warlock.....the case demands to be bought!