Sept 2016 BBTS credit(WINNER ANNOUNCED)!!

JoeRhyno

BBTS is a great place to get items especially how it is possible to find rare items there. For example, they have Arcee and Cromia in a bundle for retail price - on ebay, each figure goes for around $40 a piece.

I missed the $100 contest and I am glad that it is back.

• Like 1

You get a 100 dollar gift card! And you get an 100 dollar gift card! Everyone is going to get 100 dollar gift cards!!!.................that's what they would be telling you fellas.....UNfortunately there's only one card & my online Psychic (2nd cousin to Miss Cleo (rip MC)) told me I'm a shoe in..... :P

You get a 100 dollar gift card! And you get an 100 dollar gift card! Everyone is going to get 100 dollar gift cards!!!.................that's what they would be telling you fellas.....UNfortunately there's only one card & my online Psychic (2nd cousin to Miss Cleo (rip MC)) told me I'm a shoe in..... :P

Perhaps your psychic meant a $100 gift card for shoes rather than toys in your future. :P

BBTS is a great place to get items especially how it is possible to find rare items there. For example, they have Arcee and Cromia in a bundle for retail price - on ebay, each figure goes for around $40 a piece.

I missed the $100 contest and I am glad that it is back.

This is defiantly worth the try and money. A very good place to invest some money in quality toys. They have so many from the old anime's like Mazinga Z to my beloved GI Joe ARAH...

Perhaps your psychic meant a $100 gift card for shoes rather than toys in your future. :P

I'll go for the toys!

There is still lot of figures to collect out there. MOTUC, the new wave of GI JOE figures coming exclusive for Toysrus and even the new Robotech action figures...

sdcc2015_booth_02.jpg

• Like 1

Nice figs....Robotech is a line I've loved from way back...I don't know an single character except for Roy F.....that's it...I remember watching the cartoons when I was a lad....but I absolutely loved the Ships & the look even the exo-suit motorcyles....great toys....hope these figs aren't sky-high.....I hope they do some of the mechs again....in a bigger size of course....

• Like 1

Oooh... what scale are those figs?

Robotech was out in full force at the Toynami San Diego Comic-Con 2015 booth. The 30th Anniversary is upon us and they unleashed some great new items. Fans may want to key in on the great looking new 4″ fully articulated character figures.

SDCC-2015-Toynami-13.jpg

SDCC-2015-Toynami-14.jpg

SDCC-2015-Toynami-15.jpg

SDCC-2015-Toynami-16.jpg

SDCC-2015-Toynami-17.jpg

Thanks to http://pop-critica.com

for the pictures.

4"?!? Wow... I love the stylized look too, I'm in! I always liked the old ones. I only had a couple and most were bought when I was older, lol. I hope|they do the bike and the Veritech fighter!

The big news, of course, is the line of 4 inch action figures that we first glimpsed at last year’s San Diego Comic-Con! These were on display in the Toynami showroom at Toy Fair and up close they look amazing. Of course these are just prototypes and the final versions will vary (Max will almost certainly have his glasses, natch), but for all of us longtime fans it’s a dream come true to get high quality, great looking figures of our favorite characters with solid articulation in a scale that’s perfect for 80s properties. We also got to see some early prototype artwork for the cards and that too looked hot. Toynami is working on this first wave to arrive sometime in the Fall and they’re looking at keeping the price down to $15 or less per figure, which is awesome. And, what you see here is just the first planned wave...

DSCN12452.JPG

Source:

http://www.figures.com

Here is a close up video of the cards and figures:

Wow, I really hope they happen, I remember reading some sort of lawsuit between Harmony Gold and someone that kept Robotech in limbo for a while, so hope that is settled and we get some new stuff, that card art is too cool.

• Like 1

Wow, I really hope they happen, I remember reading some sort of lawsuit between Harmony Gold and someone that kept Robotech in limbo for a while, so hope that is settled and we get some new stuff, that card art is too cool.

Unfortunately, Robotech is Harmony Gold's cash cow, so they won't settle. However, that wouldn't mean we would not get these figures since they are licensed from Harmony Gold and they love milking an old franchise that they only make new content once in a while.

They should hire the people who made the Netflix Voltron series and make a new Netflix Robotech series!!!

There is a new film coming...

I feel like they make a new series every blue moon just so that they can hold onto the license. The last series that came out was years ago, and that was planned to be more than just one or two short films - they only released two films.

Then again, they appear to make new stuff regarding Robotech whenever the Japanese makes a new Macross series to celebrate whatever anniversary that they are celebrating as to ride onto the success of the Macross franchise with their cheap knock-offs. For example, the only reason they did those Masterpiece Robotech toys a decade ago because they wanted some of that money that Yamato generated with their Macross Plus toyline, On unrelated news, Earthquake!

Speaking of which, "The Shadow Chronicles" was made shortly after "Macross Frontier" was released in Japan with a sequel being cancelled despite being promised for a while.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robotech%3A_The_Shadow_Chronicles

I wouldn't hold my breath for a Robotech movie until Japan makes a live action movie of Macross - Harmony Gold loves to hang on the coattails of the popularity from the Macross series to stay afloat. Why do you think Harmony Gold sued Hasbro over the SDCC Jetfire Joe vehicle a while back? Harmony Gold is sitting on the license just for licensing revenue and being a copyright troll.

They should hire the people who made the Netflix Voltron series and make a new Netflix Robotech series!!!

That takes work and effort on their part. They would rather wait till a new Macross series (which came out recently) to be release so that they can make a new OAV to coincide with Macross. LOL

Speaking of which, "The Shadow Chronicles" was made shortly after "Macross Frontier" was released in Japan with a sequel being cancelled despite being promised for a while.

I wouldn't hold my breath for a Robotech movie until Japan makes a live action movie of Macross - Harmony Gold loves to hang on the coattails of the popularity from the Macross series to stay afloat. Why do you think Harmony Gold sued Hasbro over the SDCC Jetfire Joe vehicle a while back? Harmony Gold is sitting on the license just for licensing revenue and being a copyright troll.

The new movie is suppose to be a live action film!

Oh and by the way I saw yesterday the Shadow Chronicles and is not worth like the original Robotech movies...

The new movie is suppose to be a live action film!

Oh and by the way I saw yesterday the Shadow Chronicles and is not worth like the original Robotech movies...

I understand that it is a live action movie, hence my previous comment. A live action Robotech movie has been in discussion for over a decade with Toby Maguire as producer at the time and having an interest playing Rick Hunter.

Did any of you guys know if the new Transformers the movie 30th Anniversary DVD version have extras? or if is just for the Blu-Ray version? I would like to add the new version of the movie to my 80's cartoon DVD collection... The 25th Anniversary was really good with restoration of the colors.

I saw the regular version in walmart for $9.99 but no blue ray anywhere. Version I saw came with a digital copy and some of the extras were interviews with some of the cast. I have the 25th anv dvd, so I'm not sure if I want to add this one to the collection or not.

4"?!? Wow... I love the stylized look too, I'm in! I always liked the old ones. I only had a couple and most were bought when I was older, lol. I hope|they do the bike and the Veritech fighter!

I would love to have some Veritechs since I have non...

From the Matchbox collection Lunk was/is the figure I been missing to have since is hard to find plus is very expensive...

FigLunkMOSC1a.jpg