Sept 2016 BBTS credit(WINNER ANNOUNCED)!!

JoeRhyno

post-4639-0-80477000-1473022124.jpg

Starting September 1st and continuing the whole month till September 30th, all active members have a chance to win a $100 Bigbadtoystore.com

The rules are basic...

-All you have to do is be an active member in good standing with 5 posts in any forum on the TNI message boards(does not include sister sites like MarvelousNews, etc).
-Once you have 5 posts, your name will be entered for a chance to win $100 in toys!! Every 5 posts after, you get an additional entry.
-Posts have to be meaningful and contribute to the conversations. No one or two word posts or just smilies as posts to up your post count. No spamming posts in multiple sections either, all regular forum rules apply, just converse and you have a chance to win.
-Moderators and Admins not eligible.
-Winner will be picked in the first week of October (I'll set a date soon).

***BONUS ENTRY- For every topic you start that gets 5 posts in it for the month of September(after the first), you as the thread starter, get a bonus entry***

Have fun, but remember, Contest doesnt start til September 1st!!!

The contest Rules subject to change and contest subject to cancelation if there isn't enough demand.

post-4639-0-80477000-1473022124_thumb.jpg

Oh yeah!

Count me in. I would love to add a few more figures to my GI Joe collection. I started to embrace the 25th and 50th Joe action figures I been buying lately all the characters that appeared in the original ARAH Sunbow cartoon.

I Pretty much got close to finish the Rambo Coleco collection. My Motu Filmation Classic is growing slowlly but steady since I'm subscribed to Matty. Thundercats Sub is done and waiting to get the first figures for this year.

I loooved the Rambo figures, my little brother had a ton, he had the base and a 6 wheeler or jeep, I forget, I tried to get a few a while ago, I'll have to put it on my vintage radar again, lol.

Man the Jeep was one of my dream toys to have... and I finally got it and is just spectacular... The Savage Headquarter is too big for me to have it now but I just to have it... Very nice details on it.

I'm missing the figures of:

Those are VERY expensive in comparison with the others...

That's cool that you're doing that. I'll give it a whirl, since I've been taking a lot of photos of my figures recently.

• Like 1

Les than a month I won from the BBTS an auction on ebay for the SDCC 2014 Transfomers Dinobots set with the Autobots Ark on it. It is wonderful and it came in great condition and very well packaged the people of the BBTS. They truly care about shipping toys the best way possible!

I recommend them 100%.

Did you know that everyday in America at least 6 out of 10 toy collectors go w/out the plastic crack that they need to sustain their habit?....join me now, today & lets face this rarely talked about crisis that's growing each & everyday in Murricahh....."wouldn't you.....like to give a gift card to someone like me?"....with this one time offer of $100 buxx worth of Store Credit we can get those collectors out of the Dollar Trees & Dollar Generals & into an environment where they can purchase real toys & not just affronts to Crom & the Pawtucket Gods....no more will they have to buy action-less action figures, a place stuck in time where 2 points of articulation is considered the future & their plastic robots are made for the special who can only grasp 2 steps for Transformation.....if I win that card, we all win, Murricah wins..... #US1#

• Like 1

Did any of you guys know if the new Transformers the movie 30th Anniversary DVD version have extras? or if is just for the Blu-Ray version? I would like to add the new version of the movie to my 80's cartoon DVD collection... The 25th Anniversary was really good with restoration of the colors.

Did any of you guys know if the new Transformers the movie 30th Anniversary DVD version have extras? or if is just for the Blu-Ray version? I would like to add the new version of the movie to my 80's cartoon DVD collection... The 25th Anniversary was really good with restoration of the colors.

Why not just go with the Bluray version, if I may ask?

Why not just go with the Bluray version, if I may ask?

I run everything in my computer so no Blu-Ray here... I don't see any official post mentioning the difference between both versions of the movie on regards of the extras!