Best YouTube TF toy reviewers??

The_Prodigy

I'm curious who do you find the best YouTube TF toy reviewers?

These are my favourites so far;

1) optibotimus
2) darthdevious
3) peagh

4) Rob A
5) KNERDOUT (great atmosphere and enjoyable to watch, although less detailed reviewers than the above)

* Although some might disagree, I personally find emgo316 HIGHLY annoying... due to his constant 'funny voices', which I find anything but funny to be honest.
He seems to find himself quite funny. @hammerhead#

So who do you find good reviewers??
(voice has to be nice to listen to, need to be informative, and a bit humor may be included but not over the top)

I've only watched Peagh and Jay C(when he does a TF one, lol). Wait... I think I watched one of emgo, and felt the same way, I'll have to check.

Check out Optibotimus, I think you will like his reviews. He does a really good job of showing comparisons and transformation.

Out of the list I've only watched Optibotimus & Peagh, and between those two I would have to go with Optibotimus. They all have my admiration though cause I can tell you from personal experience Transformer reviews are the biggest pains in the butt to do. They are by far the most time consuming and in general, unless you have a way of getting the figures early from overseas, the views for them don't do as well as other figures lines.

I tend to enjoy optibotimus's reviews, although his gesticulating hands he insists on injecting into each video for emphasis gets really annoying at times. His videos however are crisp, clean, and clear, and he can be pretty objective at times instead of simply being a fawning fanboy, which I can appreciate. I also like that he seems to be one of the more family-friendly reviewers out there. I mean, I like irreverence and adult humor as much as the next guy, but it seems a little too facetious sometimes when paired with toy-reviewing, which it's ironic that I feel that way, I guess... (lol)

• 2 months later...

I tend to watch optibotimus' reviews the most, peagh does a lot of third party stuff now and I'm not so much in to that.

I myself have been trying to do some transformer reviews on YouTube, but I'm not going to self promote cause I'm still working on a better voice to use, I'm to monotone!!

Yeah, I also like Optibotimus review. I like his transformation process, he would show robot to vehicle and vehicle to robot mode. His voice and video are both clear. As for emgo316, I did not have any issue with his videos...I actually like his review....maybe more than Peagh.

• 1 month later...