New trailer for Luke Cage on Netflix

NMX

"I'm still not sure what I am — I'm just living my life, day to day."

Luke Cage is coming Sept. 30-- a little something to keep you good and teased in the meantime.

I'm looking forward to it-- Netflix has yet to let me down with its Marvel offerings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytkjQvSk2VA

And in case you missed the teaser from SDCC, here's that again as well...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ymw5uvViqPU

• 4 weeks later...

Really looking forward to this, I love the Netflix Marvel shows. I have been excited about this since they first announced the Netflix/Marvel partnership. Iron Fist also looks interesting and the way they are slowly building to the Defenders is great. I'm also hoping that for a Phase 2 we get a Moon Knight series.

Moon Knight would be at the top of my list for future Netflix/Marvel shows as well.

With Blade now once again under Marvel's rights, as far as TV and movies go, I think Netflix could be an excellent home for that one too.

I want to see Luke Cage and Iron Fist together in a Heroes for Hire series somewhere down the line also.

And given Netflix/Marvel are only doing a limited number of shows at one time, merging Luke Cage and Iron Fist's second seasons into a joint Heroes for Hire series could allow space for, say, Moon Knight or Blade... or something else entirely.

I agree about Luke Cage and Iron Fist, I hope that if they get a second season they merge the two and give us a Hero for Hire show instead. Also, a Blade Netflix series would be amazing. I would love for Marvel/Netflix to do a phase 2 sort of thing and focus more on the supernatural elements introduced in Daredevil and give us a Moon Knight series, a Blade Series and a Ghost Rider series and then have a sort of Midnight Sons series crossover and have them team up against Mephisto or something like that. Characters like Morbius and Werewolf by Night can also be introduced in the series, Ghost Rider can either be Johnny Blaze or Daniel Ketch since the newer version is coming to Agents of SHIELD and quite frankly a Ghost Rider series would do wonders to help people forget the movie like the Daredevil show did for the movie.

I hate doing this but.......THIS^^^^^.....I could take more seasons of DD, JJ & LC & IF & Punisher....even the Hero for Hire show would be awesome as well but I would love it if they did an Midnight Sons series......MoonKnight, Blade, GhostRider???insanity I could live with....sounds good for me Belmont....Marvel needs you to become their development guy....Ghost Rider crossover from SHIELD...yes yes yes......

• 4 weeks later...

I've watched the first three episodes and it's pretty good so far. I liked Jessica Jones a lot but couldn't get into the first season of Daredevil. I tried a few different times but always lost interest about 6 episodes in.

Got a late start last night but I'm 4 episodes in & its good for me...its a little slow but the character development is awesome.....I dislike how some people say the Villains in the Marvel TV shows are better.....well Character development has a lot do w/that.....of course I'm not going to care much about Ronan because he's not the main focus in GOTG.....the actual Guardians had more development w/good reason...Ronan unfortunately like so many other villains is just an plot point to get our heroes to where they need to be.....we all know the Villains back stories due to reading lotsa comics but ultimately the audience looses out to some cool backstories & villain development....Loki was around for a few movies & + he was a "good guy" in Thor 1 until you figure out his ruse.....but most of us knew that already...he's Thor's "brother" of course he got screen time galore....I'm kinda hoping for an "Hulk destroying Harlem" reference....I've seen the "Chitari" references as well......

Watched it on the weekend, it was slow at first, but the excitement built up as the series went on. I loved it, had a lot of great moments and the actors did a magnificent job. I really enjoyed the portrayal of Misty Knight she had a nice journey in the series as the season progressed. I like how they incorporated the music, the culture and the neighborhood in the series in a way that felt like another character. The villains were all portrayed well but then again I'm not one to complain about the Marvel villains in the movie like a lot of people do, you have 2 hours in the movie I rather they focus on the hero/titular character. I have a couple of gripes with the series but I rather wait till more people finish seeing it before I discuss. Daredevil is still my favorite so far(doubt that will change) but this was great nonetheless can't wait for Iron Fist and the Defenders.

Up through episode 7 now. The guy playing Cottonmouth makes a great villian IMO. Very good job casting him.

Watched it on the weekend, it was slow at first, but the excitement built up as the series went on. I loved it, had a lot of great moments and the actors did a magnificent job. I really enjoyed the portrayal of Misty Knight she had a nice journey in the series as the season progressed. I like how they incorporated the music, the culture and the neighborhood in the series in a way that felt like another character. The villains were all portrayed well but then again I'm not one to complain about the Marvel villains in the movie like a lot of people do, you have 2 hours in the movie I rather they focus on the hero/titular character. I have a couple of gripes with the series but I rather wait till more people finish seeing it before I discuss. Daredevil is still my favorite so far(doubt that will change) but this was great nonetheless can't wait for Iron Fist and the Defenders.

yup the music has been awesome in my imo.....I'm a fan of the Blues & Soul music so the music definitely soothes my savage soul....love that touch....

Up through episode 7 now. The guy playing Cottonmouth makes a great villian IMO. Very good job casting him.

The dude who plays CottonMouth is now on my radar....he's excellent in his role as well