Episode 7 toys thread

yojoebro82

So I get to walmart a few minutes early and thought I would find a line of people outside the toy dept ready to go at 12:01am.I was the first there.I seen the two girls getting this ready and telling me I can't pay for the items till 12:01.They had cupcakes set up and a give away.One girl was bummed because she thought she would see some of the cosplayers and she was talking about dressing up.In the minutes till the legal time I checked out the displaers thaat were out already and was bummed to find nothing I wanted like Han,Leia,Luke..BB-8..or threepio and R2 who by now should be packaged together.A few did show up but is wasn't what I thought it would be.Plus a few items were missing like the vehicles.So here are pictures I took and one of me the girl took along with what I grabbed and the give away a small package

These firt three are from earlier in the day after they set up the pegs for the occasion

ff0_zpsyavrpgwv.jpg

ff_zpsz6h2i60i.jpg

ff1_zpst6hlho4u.jpg

The event..more pics to come...

ff2_zpss9t9z65o.jpg

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ff3_zpsqt2ezuil.jpg

Here I am..

ff4_zpsd9kfqwks.jpg

My haul with the giveaway the galactic something...

ff5_zpseqk0ul7l.jpg

The girl told me before I left that at 10am on Saturday morning they are giving posters away

OBTW I picked up the 6 inch Kylo Ren..I'm still kicking myself on passing in the 6 inch stormetrooper now I can't find it

• 3 weeks later...

Still no 4" black series in my country. i even wonder if those will ever hit Europe.

6" available but i will not buy any since i feel like Hasbro is trying to force us buying those.

Easy to finf the 5POA 4" serie but those are shameful, just like the price: 20€!!!

Wave 2 has hit

sw7_zpsjem4etvt.jpg

Where did you find these? I'm guessing none of the "Big Three" yet?

I found them at my local Walmart..If they had the big three I would of grabbed them

My local Walmart also has a lot of this 5 POA product, but I refuse to buy this stuff at the prices their charging.

I found the three pack with bb 8 and picked it up. Glad I found it. They also had the two pack with 3 PO and R2 but I had to pass on that one. Each one is missing a key requirement for me. Any R2 in my collection needs three wheels (even as a kid playing with my friends vintage stuff, i always thought it sucked that they didn't do all three wheels). and any 3 PO needs the vac gold detailing. If I absolutely have to I'll customize my own with a red arm. No big deal.

I found the three pack with bb 8 and picked it up. Glad I found it. They also had the two pack with 3 PO and R2 but I had to pass on that one. Each one is missing a key requirement for me. Any R2 in my collection needs three wheels (even as a kid playing with my friends vintage stuff, i always thought it sucked that they didn't do all three wheels). and any 3 PO needs the vac gold detailing. If I absolutely have to I'll customize my own with a red arm. No big deal.

The only way to get the third wheel back in the day was by getting the droid factory

The only way to get the third wheel back in the day was by getting the droid factory

Yeah ya know, I'll give a pass to 5 poa, but ya gotta give me all the wheels. It's like giving me a Han with only one arm...

That's a thing of beauty. I want one...

I finally found a 3-3/4" Kylo Ren in the wild Sunday...but I didn't notice until I got him home and opened that his chin is chipped on one side. I found him at Dollar General of all places. It was a great find.

That's a thing of beauty. I want one...

I finally found a 3-3/4" Kylo Ren in the wild Sunday...but I didn't notice until I got him home and opened that his chin is chipped on one side. I found him at Dollar General of all places. It was a great find.

Yeah Dollar General has a mini Star wars section up and they sell a small Millenium Falcon for $15

Got a quick question. I've only bought two figures so far, a Capt Phasma a couple weeks ago and a First Order Stormtrooper lastnight. Is Hasbro's scale all over the place or is there a reason Phasma is like 1/2 inch taller (and in general a much bigger figure) than the Stormtrooper? I couldn't tell in any of the trailers if she's jus taller or what, just seemed strange to me.

Also for those looking I saw the new Falcon at Toys R Us yesterday. Still can't believe this is something they are selling and at $140. A couple weeks ago a shop at the local flea market had the BMF from a couple years ago and the guy was selling is for around $100.

Got a quick question. I've only bought two figures so far, a Capt Phasma a couple weeks ago and a First Order Stormtrooper lastnight. Is Hasbro's scale all over the place or is there a reason Phasma is like 1/2 inch taller (and in general a much bigger figure) than the Stormtrooper? I couldn't tell in any of the trailers if she's jus taller or what, just seemed strange to me.

Also for those looking I saw the new Falcon at Toys R Us yesterday. Still can't believe this is something they are selling and at $140. A couple weeks ago a shop at the local flea market had the BMF from a couple years ago and the guy was selling is for around $100.

Are you talking about the 6" of 3 3/4" Phasma? Regardless, the actress that plays her is really tall in real life (she's in Game of Thrones) so that figure height is probably movie accurate.

The vehicle pricing is completely outrageous and the only plan I have for getting any is when they go on clearance.

I was talking about the 3 3/4 Phasma, I almost dread taking out any of the old Storm Troopers or Clone Troopers and seeing how tall they are compared to the First Order Troopers. Didn't realize see was so tall or at least it didn't register.

I wasn't planning on getting any of the 5 POA stuff, but I was needing to buy something and since they are relatively cheap (or cheaper) I just bought those. I'm really waiting for the Walmart exclusive figure, but they aren't coming out until December.