July 2015 Toy Haul Thread

Wheeljack35

Got a few Hauls this last week and a bit!!

First off a lovely minty G1 Mirage all stripped and ready for reprolabels (took several figures to make one nice one) I had a broken one for a while, but bought another off ebay to make a mint and complete one. Can't wait for reprolabels to show up :D

IMG_0034.jpg

From a dude on cybertron.ca, I got RID Optimus and Spychangers.

IMG_0033.jpg

and from another dude on cybertron.ca, I got a bunch of the cast from Prime and the movies. He even tossed in a bunch of freebies which was awesome of him.

IMG_0032.jpg

Really loving these movie figures, I used to have all of these, but had to sell them to pay bills, now I can finally start collecting them again. I love how nice the Leader and HA figures display together. I never had Barricade before, and was quite impressed with him seeing how most pictures online don't depict the figure very well. Which is a shame, because its a really amazing looking toy.

IMG_0031.jpg

IMG_0030.jpg

Nice, The legend Fixit fits right in with the deluxes. I highly recommend the deluxes. Bumble bee and grimlock aren't the best figures, but the rest are actually pretty neat.

Found Titan class Devastator at a TRU in Slidell La yesterday. I believe Dan saw my post on the FB page Transformers Addicts confirming it.

***EDIT*** Pix

Pix..

20150704_231046_zps45ia94b8.jpg

20150704_113444_zpssqlcjrax.jpg

20150704_231120_zpsa3o3ycfh.jpg

I can certainly see why Hasbro opted to give Scrapper solid arms with no elbow joints too, stability in combined mode. I am interested to see how the Tak elbows for scrapper lock in place to make the "heel" for Devastator.

Got this bad boy today from the Chosen Prime (see below). As for Devastator(which as yet to how up in Huntsville, dang I hate my area sometimes) I preordered the PC-07 Upgrade kit for the arm issue with Longhaul. Hopefully it will fix that.

post-3975-0-30085500-1436212018_thumb.jpg

post-3975-0-65044800-1436212031_thumb.jpg