Scarlet Witch - Age of Ultron

drbindy

So I finally grabbed a couple of the new Scarlet Witch, knowing I'd need to customize her to be able to make any use of the figure at all. I mainly thought the head would be useful for other characters, but ended up, on a whim, trying to do a proper Witch. I have to admit, I'm pretty happy with how she turned out.

I used pieces from Star Wars, Marvel Universe, and the Scarlet Witch herself to put this together. I was able to salvage the torso, and while there is no chest joint, I added a swivel at the waist, with a ball joint that allows for other movement as well.

I made the arms a bit long, so that I could pull off some of these poses.

There's a lot mish-mashing going on with this custom. The skirt was fashioned from a star wars cape or robe. I think Darth Maul. But I basically formed it and glued it to the joint I made beneath the torso.

The legs are MU legs, and the waist is a Ms. Marvel waist. So no big secrets there. I sculpted the leggings on the upper thigh (this way I was able to use darker MU legs and not paint over the knee joint).

for the torso, I dremeled it out and made a joint from a star wars knee. Then used hot glue to make a socket in the abdomen. The arms are SW Ysanne Isard (sp?) - which also needed a hot glue socket in the shoulder.

Lower arms are part scarlett witch, with the wrist joint and hands from MU Dagger.
B62A4F96-67D7-4492-ACC0-143DAD5719F2_zps
B5C9FC87-5D36-4480-92FF-8B2D70DB7E4A_zps
D9E0A6D6-D547-45E3-BEA6-2671279DC78A_zps
46EAB3A0-7D78-4439-917C-12D9CDCF8E7B_zps
6D8BF14B-4184-4908-A576-DFA9820643CB_zps

her headgear seemed to have come off pretty well. was it difficult to remove?

edit- disregard, i thought you used the ML SW. sorry. pretty decent face painting in such a small scale.