I could use a little help pricing this Iceman lot

Devonstorm20xx

Hey, I could use a little help pricing these 4. My friend said 40 but I'm skeptical. Pictured are X-Men Classics Iceman along with Bobby Drake and Ultimate Iceman variants. The last one is from the movie line.

post-8838-0-98409700-1433501286_thumb.jpg

Thanks!

$40? For that lot? Ummmm....That would be a very, very good deal for whoever buys it.

Bobby Drake (far left) would go for about $100 alone. Next one over from him would be about $20-$30. Ultimate Iceman (with the bandanna) I'm not too sure on. Movie Iceman (far right) I'd say about $30-$40

I am looking for that regular Iceman (second from the left) if it makes any difference to you.

$40? For that lot? Ummmm....That would be a very, very good deal for whoever buys it.

Bobby Drake (far left) would go for about $100 alone. Next one over from him would be about $20-$30. Ultimate Iceman (with the bandanna) I'm not too sure on. Movie Iceman (far right) I'd say about $30-$40

I am looking for that regular Iceman (second from the left) if it makes any difference to you.

i would agree that its a good deal, but the higher end prices you and a lot of ebay sellers would suggest is a bit unrealistic imo. if they were MOC...some of your prices would probably be pretty accurate. there are a few factors that Devon should take into consideration, the biggest being the old ToyBiz ML's ar not as desired as they were 6-8 years ago. many toy collectors consider their joints and body sculpts to be on the ugly side.

these figures are loose and played with/handled.

the high prices you see are all the sellers who are trying to make big bucks off of impatient collectors/fans. i've seen popular MOC ToyBiz ML's sell for less than $10 on ebay when left up for auction (helps to prove the drop in desire). most people know that hasbro has been doing a nice job with selection, they have better figure sculpts than the older versions, and there is no end in site, so they will take their chances that the character they want will be made available in the near future.

unless someone is a HUGE Iceman fan, i cant see that lot sell for any more than $80 tops.

good luck with the sale!

Hey, I could use a little help pricing these 4. My friend said 40 but I'm skeptical. Pictured are X-Men Classics Iceman along with Bobby Drake and Ultimate Iceman variants. The last one is from the movie line.

attachicon.gif20150604_191922-1.jpg

Thanks!

If you want the clearest idea of how much you can safely ask, get on Ebay and do a search for similar items. When that comes up, look on the left side of the screen until you find "completed auctions." Click it, and that'll filter your search to auctions that have already sold. Go through those and see how much they sold for.

That'll give you the best idea of how much to charge.

Thanks for the advice guys. The main reason I'm trying to get rid of them in a lot is because they are loose figures without accessories. Although I think I know where the ice slides are the XMC Icemen.

I also have the X-Men Classics Icemen on card. I'm just less willing to get rid of them because 1) They were Christmas presents and 2) I still love Iceman.

i would agree that its a good deal, but the higher end prices you and a lot of ebay sellers would suggest is a bit unrealistic imo. if they were MOC...some of your prices would probably be pretty accurate. there are a few factors that Devon should take into consideration, the biggest being the old ToyBiz ML's ar not as desired as they were 6-8 years ago. many toy collectors consider their joints and body sculpts to be on the ugly side.

these figures are loose and played with/handled.

the high prices you see are all the sellers who are trying to make big bucks off of impatient collectors/fans. i've seen popular MOC ToyBiz ML's sell for less than $10 on ebay when left up for auction (helps to prove the drop in desire). most people know that hasbro has been doing a nice job with selection, they have better figure sculpts than the older versions, and there is no end in site, so they will take their chances that the character they want will be made available in the near future.

unless someone is a HUGE Iceman fan, i cant see that lot sell for any more than $80 tops.

good luck with the sale!

You are right. I was forgetting that most of those ebay Icemans (and most other Marvel Legends) are all priced at the seller's fantasy BIN amounts. Yeah, if you want an accurate reflection of what they're really going for, check to see what actual auctions ended at.

Thanks for the advice guys. The main reason I'm trying to get rid of them in a lot is because they are loose figures without accessories. Although I think I know where the ice slides are the XMC Icemen.

I also have the X-Men Classics Icemen on card. I'm just less willing to get rid of them because 1) They were Christmas presents and 2) I still love Iceman.

Does his value go up now that he's gay? (Sorry, I couldn't resist) :rolleyes:

Whomp! I think I'm just going to set an auction at .99 cents and just see what happens. Either someone will get a really good deal or I will get a little extra cash for moving expenses. Either way it is better than having them sit around collecting dust. Especially when I have carded extras.

Thanks again for the advice, all!

attachicon.gif20150604_191922-1.jpg

Thanks!

If you want the clearest idea of how much you can safely ask, get on Ebay and do a search for similar items. When that comes up, look on the left side of the screen until you find "completed auctions." Click it, and that'll filter your search to auctions that have already sold. Go through those and see how much they sold for.

That'll give you the best idea of how much to charge.

great info. i never knew i could view completed sales. that's a great tool!