Can we do a roll call

SKYWARP

Wow, just popped in to check on the state of the fantasy football league and saw this. I miss a lot of the people on here. Sad that the forums have fallen off. I know the death of the lines I collected and my loss of interest in wrestling (not to mention life) kind of killed my posting. Hope everyone is doing well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Cobia123 checking in. Been here since 2002 I believe. Hard to believe I signed up 13 years ago.

Still remember the day I registered. Heard about this place from a friend and decided to give it a shot.

I absolutely loved it here when I started. Used to post every day...but life eventually takes it's toll.

ADC used to be very active, but with the advancement in technology it's definitely not what it used to be.

I still like to come by once in awhile just to see if things have changed at all, but I rarely post anymore.

I was never a super popular member on here, but it's still nice to see some familiar names still posting.

• 7 months later...

^lol

Look who's back, back again.... RC's back, tell a friend... lol

It's been so long! A year actually. And so much has happened in a year!

• 2 weeks later...

Someone's been busy! :)

(And congrats, all around!)

In the last few years I've:

1. Married

2. Moved

3. Left my long term job of almost 20 years

4. Became a Grandfather(Twice!)

5. Had two more children

But I still love to collect toys and comics!

Someone's been busy! :)

(And congrats, all around!)

In the last few years I've:

1. Married

2. Moved

3. Left my long term job of almost 20 years

4. Became a Grandfather(Twice!)

5. Had two more children

But I still love to collect toys and comics!

Thank you!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

sup

Well happy birthday!

Its so crazy how time seems to fly by so fast now. I don't know about for the rest of you, but this getting old really sucks haha.

Sigh... turn 40 tomorrow, eeek!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone!

I'm not sure how long it's been since I was around on a regular basis. Not sure if anyone remembers me either.

I talk to Chazz occasionally on Facebook and see PJ sometimes on another forum.

When I left I had a lot going on. Mainly starting a business. That was a crazy ride. I learned so much doing that and it was fun. Not a success but not a failure either. I wanted a coffee house and ended up having a mail order coffee business. It was cool, had my own brand and flavors exclusive to the area of Illinois that I live in. It did well enough for me to earn a living and have two other employees. But it was never what I wanted it to be, I got bored and silently closed it up.

Moved on to working in a candy factory, that sucked. Then I was a radio DJ for a few years at a local station. It was okay but just not what I wanted to do. I still do some board operating and weather reports on Sunday mornings there.

These days I just draw a lot and paint a little. I'm making some money on it and that mixed with the radio work gets me by. I'm happy and enjoying what I do. Living a simple life.

I don't collect much these days. I lost a small chunk of my GI Joe collection awhile back in a fire. Mostly my jets, half of my Rolling Thunder and my crappy FLAGG. Still have all of my collections, just not adding to them. I still get comics but switched to digital. Mainly because I'm out of room for physical books and long boxes.

Wow! I joined in 2002, had to go look that up. 14 years ago. Guess I was about 26. Going to be 41 this year.

That's it for me. Hope everyone is doing well. I'll see about popping in again sometime in the near future. Oh; I'm on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram just search for LittleSpook75 if anyone wants to look me up. If you do, tell me who you are or I won't have any idea you are from here. :unsure:

Later!