May 2015 Toy Haul Thread

Wheeljack35

I got 3 vintage Megatrons in the box(not sealed in box) Wednesday. I went through them and mixed and matched them to find the best of everything and that one is going to my friend, I'm taking the next one and we're going to sell the third one to make a little money back and help pay for the first two.

I got these today at Big Lots

biglotstransformer_zps6p5cczmz.jpg

According to the card that comes with it there are 8 of these I passed on Starscream for now but according to this it will also have Grimlock ,Bumblbee and Wheeljack.The only other con is Shockwave which is a must

According to the card that comes with it there are 8 of these I passed on Starscream for now but according to this it will also have Grimlock ,Bumblbee and Wheeljack.The only other con is Shockwave which is a must

How tall are these WJ?

How tall are these WJ?

They stand at 6 inches.I'm going to hit another Big Lots this week I hope to find Bumblebee and Shockwave

Got the Apollyon(MP Megatron) from TFsource today. Wow, what an amazing figure. Goes great with the other MP figures. Here he is with his buds

Nice score. Apollyon looks great.

Thanks. The thing that is very cool is that he comes with the stock and suppressor accessory which forms for his cannon. You had to buy a third party add on kit for the original Takara MP Megs. Also the Apollyon figure is very well constructed, he's not ungodly fragile as the MP Megatron.