g1 season 3

Wheeljack35

anyway...I got a impossible toys quintesson judge

Those are very accurate. I must have to add at least one to my collection.

From the Quintesson variation I liked the original (Judges) and Prosecutors.

Inquisitor_fugly.jpg

I have to get that one also

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was watching Return of Optimus Prime part 2 and what has always got my nerv is why they never had Sky Lynx get protected like they did with Optimus wouldn't they think he would of get the plaque. To me that was the stuipds thing they ever did.

Was watching Return of Optimus Prime part 2 and what has always got my nerv is why they never had Sky Lynx get protected like they did with Optimus wouldn't they think he would of get the plaque. To me that was the stuipds thing they ever did.

actually if you pay close attention to the dialog, the answer to that question is given.

from the dialog

JESSICA MORGAN

This is it! There's enough here to coat you and make you impervious, Optimus!

there was only enough of the stuff to cover Optimus

I guess my pet peeve from that episode was Prime knowing Galvatron.He was dead before Megatron was formated so how could he know him?

thats another easy one.

2 answers

in the episode "the burden hardest to bear", GALVATRON was haunted by the ghost of past primes when he had the matrix.Optimus;s ghost was one of them.

and besides, if i have been fighting a guy for over 9 million years, I think I would recognises my enemy no matter what he looks like.

I guess my pet peeve from that episode was Prime knowing Galvatron.He was dead before Megatron was formated so how could he know him?

thats another easy one.

2 answers

in the episode "the burden hardest to bear", GALVATRON was haunted by the ghost of past primes when he had the matrix.Optimus;s ghost was one of them.

and besides, if i have been fighting a guy for over 9 million years, I think I would recognises my enemy no matter what he looks like.

I would think Prime would of been like Starscream and was like Megatron is that you?

thats another easy one.

2 answers

I would think Prime would of been like Starscream and was like Megatron is that you?

Optimus isn't so full of himself that he would doubt his instincts like Starscream did..

Yeah just like in season 1 when Wheeljack & Sideswipe free Skyfire from his ice tome. How did Skyfire know who Wheeljack was either less how did he know who Brawn & Windcharger was and where Autobot HQ was at. I can see how Wheeljack & Sideswipe knew about Skyfire but how Skyfire knew Wheeljack,Brawn & Windcharger is pluzzing me?

Yeah just like in season 1 when Wheeljack & Sideswipe free Skyfire from his ice tome. How did Skyfire know who Wheeljack was either less how did he know who Brawn & Windcharger was and where Autobot HQ was at. I can see how Wheeljack & Sideswipe knew about Skyfire but how Skyfire knew Wheeljack,Brawn & Windcharger is pluzzing me?

maybe he knew Wheeljack from back in the day, maybe they hung out in the same scientist circles.

knowing where HQ was is an easy answer........Wheeljack and/or Sideswipe showed him the way.

and we cant say he did know Brawn & Windcharger.............maybe Wheeljack introduced them when they got back to base.

maybe he knew Wheeljack from back in the day, maybe they hung out in the same scientist circles.

Well that part can't be right cause Skyfire was bestfriends with Starscream at the time so he still wouldn't know who Wheeljack was.

Well that part can't be right cause Skyfire was bestfriends with Starscream at the time so he still wouldn't know who Wheeljack was.

why cant it be right?

is Skyfire only allowed 1 friend>?

Is Skyfire only allowed to know 1 scientist?

is Skyfire and Starscream the only 2 scientist on Cybertron?

Sky Lynx was another expendable character, because the main leader always was Optimus Prime and even at the end Rodimus got infected and tried to harm Optimus.

From that episode I like how the added some of the music of the movie on it. When I watched the episode I had no idea about that there was a Tansfomers movie.