December 2014 Toy Haul thread

Wheeljack35

Just snagged Brainstorm at WM. I'm going to wait until I hit Target later this week to open him in case they have a couple there since it's BOGO 50% off this week on all TFs, except Rescue Bots.

Great Haul WJ....I have yet to see Roadbuster at retail....I wanted to get BB as well...but maybe round TaxTime I can pick him up.....all I need is a little energy drink & a lot of luck...:P

Great Haul WJ....I have yet to see Roadbuster at retail....I wanted to get BB as well...but maybe round TaxTime I can pick him up.....all I need is a little energy drink & a lot of luck...:P

I was working in a store nearby to this Walmart.I hit it once a month so i'm hardly in there.It was the only Voyager class there so I snagged it.I usually hold off buying anything this time in year but I had to grab it because it might be the only time I see it in my area

I was working in a store nearby to this Walmart.I hit it once a month so i'm hardly in there.It was the only Voyager class there so I snagged it.I usually hold off buying anything this time in year but I had to grab it because it might be the only time I see it in my area

Right on.....at Target this week I don't know when the promo sale expires but the TF's are BOGO at 50% off....I was thinking about picking up Roadbuster & Whirl if I see them that's a decent offer....or maybe Rhinox I still see him from time to time.

I didn't care for the coin but i'm kind of curious about Spike in the exo suit

I went with the coin version... I couldn't pass it up plus the G1 mask...

Me too, I went with the battle mask for both toon and toy nostalgic. I should be receiving mine next week.

So after weeks of waiting I finally got Skyfire in the mail.I had him on the TRU online layaway but it took forever for them to send him.I first got some womans order that had a barbie and a barbie car.I called customer service and it was set to be sent out.I waited nearly two weeks so I finally emailed them and told them if I don't get the figure sent soon I wanted my money back

OBTW I got an email from bbts and my Arcee and Chromia have come in and to top today off I got my Transformers Club Magazine in the mail also

skyfire_zps07f863ff.jpg