Cobra Recoiled is here! (Updated daily!)

icecreamman

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day 20 – with Ska_Lives! and Swizzlesticks!

More bad ass customs today as we bring you day 20 of Cobra Recoiled with Swizzlesticks and our birthday celebrant, Ska_Lives!

Blue Krait by Ska_Lives! (Today is his birthday guys! Happy birthday Ska!)

Day20-BlueKraitbySka_Lives1_zps796ae6f1.jpg Day20-BlueKraitbySka_Lives2_zps39e18cfc.jpg Day20-BlueKraitbySka_Lives3_zpsc7f97d14.jpg Day20-BlueKraitbySka_Lives4_zps6dacf9ca.jpg Day20-BlueKraitbySka_Lives5_zpsb2c7f7d7.jpg

Day 22 – with Oreobuilder and Meddatron

We are now on our final week and we have more cool customs to share! To kick start our finale week, here‘s day 22 of Cobra Recoiled with awesome creations of two master customizers, Oreobuilder and Meddatron!

Dino-Viper by Oreobuilder

Day22-DinoViperbyOreobuilder1_zpsa7f86213.jpg Day22-DinoViperbyOreobuilder2_zps02fe9c76.jpg Day22-DinoViperbyOreobuilder3_zps30d07159.jpg Day22-DinoViperbyOreobuilder4_zps372835aa.jpg Day22-DinoViperfilecard_zpse1b9eb50.jpg

Day 23 – with JPNX and Miles Mayhem! (and icecreamman too)

More custom goodness today as we bring you day 23 of Cobra Recoiled showcasing the awesome talents of JPNX and Miles Mayhem!

And a custom figure from icecreamman too

Tilted Kilt by JPNX

Day23-TilteldKiltbyJPNX1_zps5a6b451b.jpg Day23-TilteldKiltbyJPNX2_zps158e0c2c.jpg Day23-TiltedKiltfilecard_zps05e4f39d.jpg

W.A.R. Bird by JPNX

Day23-WARBirdbyJPNX1_zps4503052f.jpg Day23-WARBirdbyJPNX2_zps948f0d56.jpg

Ahab by Ska_Lives!

Day24-AhabbySka_Lives1_zps8996e673.jpg Day24-AhabbySka_Lives2_zps0e78dea4.jpg Day24-AhabbySka_Lives3_zps22ce1971.jpg Day24-Ahabfilecard_zps0670bb87.jpg

INCOMING CLASSIFIED TRANSMISSION

To: G.I. Joe HQ

“My cover has already been discovered but I managed to escape and was able to destabilize a few of the fortress’ power generators. I’m currently on my way out of the fortress. Cobra forces are preoccupied, Golobulus is back and his forces are locked in a power struggle against Cobra Trinity.” – Kamakamura

“Beach Head here and I hear you loud and clear. Stay safe brother, the RAWHIDES are on their way!”

END TRANSMISSION

Next: Day 25 – Somebody’s gotta fight the recoiled forces of Cobra, right?

Day 25 – with icecreamman

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

Welcome to day 25 as we bring you the prelude to the upcoming 3-part conclusion to Cobra Recoiled, “The Return of the Serpent King!”

It’s Christmas day and G.I. Joe won’t let Cobra ruin it! It’s time for G.I. Joe to unleash, the Rawhides!

Rawhides roll call!

Sandstorm

Day25-Sandstorm1_zpsa0590ba7.jpg Day25-Sandstorm2_zps019d3b57.jpg Day25-Sandstorm3_zpsc87999e3.jpg Day25-Sandstorm4_zps87fe1f69.jpg Day25-Sandstorm5_zps3b5473eb.jpg