Mechawhales 3D prints and customs

Hauke

Last year I released a PVC figure of my Mechawhales character. Since then I have been quite into 3D printing so I decided to make some custom parts for the figure as well as make 3D printed figures of other characters from that series. The first thing I did was make new guns for the back of the whale figure. Instead of the original missiles the figure now has two guns controlled by human soldiers. I also gave the figure a complete new paintjob although it is very close to the original one. I used more silver for the battle damage on the armor, made the skin of the whale a little bit paler and also updated the eyes.

mechawhales_cooperation_armor_custom_set_b_by_hauke3000-d858rwz.jpg

3d_prints_presskit_d_by_hauke3000-d858ru7.jpg

Then I made two completely new figures. One is an Orca Mechawhale the other one an alien Bionic Commando so the whales have someone to fight. Both figures were then hand painted by me. They are in scale to the larger Mechawhales PVC figure.

3d_prints_presskit_b_by_hauke3000-d858s4e.jpg

3d_prints_presskit_c_by_hauke3000-d858s97.jpg

3d_prints_presskit_h_by_hauke3000-d858rzb.jpg

The 3D prints are available from http://www.sculpteo....epfriedfigures/

• 5 months later...

I have made some more 3D printable Mechawhales figures and customizing sets. They are available from the Deep Fried Figures 3D printing shop on Sculpteo. www.sculpteo.com/en/s/deepfriedfigures/

3d_prints_presskit_2015_l_by_hauke3000-d8qmv8n.jpg

3d_prints_presskit_2015_b_by_hauke3000-d8qmv60.jpg

This Mechawhales character is called Captain Moby. He was briefly seen in the very first Mechawhales animation He will also have a big part in the upcoming 5th Mechawhales animation coming soon the Mechawhales Youtube Channel.

3d_prints_presskit_2015_d_by_hauke3000-d8qmus0.jpg

Joining the regular Mechawhales PVC figure is the fearsome Mechawhales Beluga. This print is based on the Beluga Mechawhales animation model. I also made some human troops to go with the whales. Sgt. Spare Parts is one of the few survivors from the failed Cyborg Troopers project. Permanently fused to an exoskeleton this brave soldier now has earned the respect of the Mechawhales in many battles. Sgt. Shane is a highly decorated soldier in the army of the Whale-Human-Alliance. She is also a skilled diplomat and often helps the Mechawhales on missions to find new allies and friends.

3d_prints_presskit_2015_n_by_hauke3000-d8qmu9t.jpg

3d_prints_presskit_2015_m_by_hauke3000-d8qmuzl.jpg

Since every hero needs a villain I have made a number of new Alien Invader troops as well. Now the Mechawhales have some evil troopers to stamp on.

• 3 months later...

Here is my latest Mechawhales animation based on the new 3D printable figures:

After defeating the Overlord of the Alien Invaders, the Mechawhales won a shaky truce. Now they must steer the new Alien Leader to a permanent path of peace. But with an extremist group inside the Alien military planning to ignite the war once more, will their endeavor be successful?