G.I. JOE RELOADED IS HERE! (Check us out, updated daily!)

icecreamman

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day 30 – THE FINAL BATTLE! Part 1 (of 2)

Cobra deployed forces simultaneously all over the world. G.I. Joe and the military forces of various countries are now on red alert. The numbers of Cobra legions attacking are enormous. It seems that Cobra has planned this for months, recruiting soldiers, building troops, vehicles and weapons of mass destruction to finally fulfill Cobra Commander’s dream of taking over the world, and their first big step for total world domination is happening today.

The combined forces of G.I. Joe and the military forces of different nations are strong. But Cobra bites back hard. Now G.I. Joe unleashes…

G.I. Joe Strike Force!

GIJoeStrikeForce3_zps94bb4ca4.jpg

Day30-99zombiesbyDanielGogeta11_zps287a3f71.jpg Day30-99zombiesbyDanielGogeta12_zpsdb7e9625.jpg

Will G.I. Joe finally win the war against Cobra and eradicate terrorism once and for all? Do they stand a chance against these unstoppable flesh-eating zombies?! Find out tomorrow in the next thrilling episode of G.I. Joe Reloaded: The Final Battle!

Plus: Part 2 of Cobra Recoiled Prelude with Scruffyronin and BL4CK5H33P!

Day 31 - THE FINAL BATTLE! Part 2 (of 2)

“Good day America! This is Hector Ramirez Jr. reporting live from the White House. Today is a very god day indeed. The president has just finished his speech. He is proud of G.I. Joe and of the brave men and women all over the world who risked their lives to fight the forces of Cobra. For many years, Cobra has plagued the world with terror, but earlier today, thanks to G.I. Joe and the united military forces of the world, the threat of Cobra has finally been eradicated! Our hearts are truly filled with joy and gratitude. We salute you, G.I. Joe!

Now it’s an honor to stand here today with one of the country’s most respected senator, senator Morris Flagg, to grace us with an interview.”

Hector: Good day, senator. What can you say about G.I. Joe’s triumph over Cobra?

Flagg: Good day to you, Hector. Well, we may have different views and ideas, but we all want the same thing, and that is to make the world a safe and better place for all of us. Today we won. The entire world is thankful and celebrates the victory of G.I. Joe.

Hector: Earlier, I saw you in the grand stand with Gen. Hawk. It’s nice to see the two of you in speaking terms again.

Flagg: I’m just happy to see Clayton in active duty again. Gen. Phalanx did an excellent job in leading the Joes but Gen. Hawk is really G.I. Joe’s main man. Gen. Hawk just informed me that he has sent a “clean-up crew” to Cobra facilities to make sure that Cobra forces are completely neutralized.

Hector: This “clean-up crew” sir, are they part of G.I. Joe team?

Flagg: Not officially. They are the Syndicate. Gen. Hawk just wanted to let me know that the Synners are involved in this mission because my son, Ska, is second in command of the team. I guess it runs in the family.

Hector: Who exactly are these “Synners” sir?

Flagg: Well…

THE SYNDICATE!

The Syndicate is a former band of military, running operations under handsome payment. They will work to anybody with a half decent just cause and willing to meet their price. They met while serving in the USA Military forces (even the foreigners) and found they shared disenchantment for the state of things in the world and a passion for battles and money.

They are:

Barge by Byrnes

BargebyByrnes_zpsa4e0d4d4.jpg Bargefilecard_zpsb22d061c.jpg

Ska by Ska_Lives!

SkabySka_lives1_zps9b122b9a.jpg SkabySka_lives2_zpse3275004.jpg Skafilecard_zps363a2a67.jpg

TheSyndicate4_zps38844590.jpg TheSyndicate5_zps9604eeea.jpg

The war is over. Good won over evil. Now is not only the time to “clean up” but also to rebuild. Now who’s in charge of rebuilding?

ENTER: Tollbooth’s Construction Crew, the Trabaders!

The Trabaders by Doulox and co.

Kable

Kable_zps78f18a5a.jpg Kablefilecard_zpsf2b61d28.jpg

Oops

Oops_zps5c6f1247.jpg Oopsfilecard_zps014bb22d.jpg

TollboothsCrew_zps7cd8037f.jpg

Credits:

Concept: Doulox

Paint: Doulox, Eifferson, Obs

Bios: Doulo, Bamm

Accessories: Obs

THE END

GIJoeReloadedArtistsList_zps735a86a0.jpg

Well, that concludes our 31-day run of G.I. Joe Reloaded! Hope you guys enjoyed the ride! Thank you so much for the love and support!

G.I. Joe Reloaded is over, but we will be back for more on December and give you Cobra Recoiled!

Weaver by BL4CK5H33P

Day30-WeaverwithSpiderDronesbyBL4CKSH33P1_zpsd7e355f9.jpg Day30-WeaverwithSpiderDronesbyBL4CKSH33P2_zps0c9e6d15.jpg

CobraRecoiledlogo2_zps562fb197.jpg

Today we have concluded the 31-day custom project G.I. Joe Reloaded. It’s been fun! We hope you enjoyed it as much as we enjoyed sharing the project to all of you.

I have learned valuable lessons about unity, respect, kindness and friendship in doing this project. I hope in my own little way, I could share all those to everyone in whatever endeavor I involve myself into in the future.

I would like to thank sir Tony Bacala, Sergeant Major and all the admins and mods of Hiss Tank for your kindness and support. Hope you could share a few customs for Recoiled. To sir Adam Jared and the Lair for the FPs and link shares, to sir Joe Rhyno and TNI, to sir Anthony Bailey and OG (I hope it’s cool if we’ll stay for a while in the private thread you gave us to plan/share ideas for Recoiled) , to Keep it 100, Joe Nation, Yo Joe Discussion Group, Custom Underground, Mayhem Customs, Chaos Customs Crew, to our chief Byrnes and Syndicate Customs, my deepest gratitude goes out to all of you!

To all the talented artists who participated in this project:

BL4CK5H33P

Boris Ping

Brokenclown

Bucky

Byrnes

DanielGogeta

Dark Perceptor

Darkwise

Darth Ennis

Doulox and Co.

Freeman Slavens

G.I. Joe071681

Guardian Angel Customs

Hawaiian Style Customz

Ian

Jesse Lopez

Jhun T. Capco

JPNX

KeepItCleanCustoms

L.e. Spry

Letal

Lowlight27

ManyMackCreationz

Matt Myers

Mswi

NEUSPEAQ

Nighthawk

Oreobuilder

Ozzie92

Panthro

Porcupunker

Pugsley

Ricky Hall

Scotty Williams

Shipshape1983

Ska_Lives!

Scruffyronin

StarWarsGeek

Storm Customs

Subway

The VP

TR1ER

Xhairs

G.I. Joe Reloaded wouldn’t be awesome without you guys, so thank you from the bottom of my cholesterol filled heart! It’s an honor to work with you guys. Hope you guys would come back for the next one!

Special thanks to Panthro for helping me out with the promos and for creating cool teasers and also for your positive opinions and ideas. To Ozzie92 for proofreading / helping us with the bios, for keeping the excitement alive and for being there since the brainstorming stages! And also to Ska_Lives! for being there all the time. And thanks Doulox for the fodder!

To my family for the love and inspiration.

To all of you, who believed and supported this project, thank you so much!

See you all in December!

Jeff