G.I. JOE RELOADED IS HERE! (Check us out, updated daily!)

icecreamman

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These are some of the best custom figures I have ever seen. Every time I think about leaving you come up with something that just brings me back into the fold. Thanks to all of you and the awesome job you have completed. Just totally AWESOME!!!!!

Day20-Sentinel6_zps4efb5ccd.jpg Day20-Sentinel7_zps2ed01c5a.jpg Day20-Sentinelfilecard_zpscfb2c008.jpg

Mail Category: Classified

To: Gen. Clayton Abernathy

Subject: Tempest

Good day sir. I hope you are quickly recovering from your injuries. First of all, I would like to inform you that Gen. Phalanx is doing a great job in keeping the new recruits from G.I. Joe Reloaded Program in top shape in your absence. He sends his best regards. We are also happy to inform you that our new assault team, G.I. Joe Strike Force will be ready for battle on September 30, and Courtney gave birth to Frankie’s first baby boy.

I’m still getting used to the new codename “Sentinel” but it’s for the best. Since Cobra managed to hack our database, the use of new / alternate codenames and identities once again made our tracks untraceable to Cobra. But the immediate problem we face right now is Senator Flagg’s campaign against G.I. Joe. Does he really mean well? We can convene on how to go about the issue when you fully recover.

Now let’s go to my primary concern. A few weeks back, we discovered the appearance of a ninja who was responsible for the deaths of armed men involved in arms smuggling and drug trafficking. The ninja is not connected to the Arashikage, the Hand nor the Foot Clan but to the ancient clan of Nishida, a clan which historians only thought as a myth in Japanese folklore.

Attached are the findings of our Intel about this mysterious ninja who calls himself “The Tempest”.

Tempestfilecard_zps8858e166.jpg

We can’t apprehend a mystical being but we can persuade him to work on our side before Cobra finds him first. Gen. Phalanx already authorized me, to form a team and find Tempest. Unfortunately, Reports say, Tempest was last seen in Los Angeles. He killed two more men who were L.A.P.D.’s wanted criminals. We want to learn Tempest’s motives for the killings and why he has resurfaced after all these years. We will report back to you immediately as soon as we find him.

Thank you sir, and get well soon.

C. Hauser