World of Nintendo 4" scale action figures

featofstrength

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know.....I was really really excited for these figs....but the lack of distributing & Peg heaters has driven me away....All I see are Warios everywhere....I did manage to find a couple of Samas but they had some serious paint splotches on them....plus the overall look (the paint job turned me off, its way too bright) of her wasn't great imop....so far I've only picked up Link....never managed to see Gannon or anything but Wario & Pink Yoshi....I did see an Firefox one time but I wasn't amazed either....Kinda bummed cause I was expecting so much more out of this line.....I don't want to spen $50 buxx on the higher end Nintendo Figs....

I like them for under $10 but anything over that is hard to justify. Not seeing them at Target or Walmart is not a good sign either. I read something with a Jax rep talking about future waves and going deep into the Nintendo character pool (Kid Icarus?!?!?! A Starfox fighter?!?!?!?!) Hard to see that happening at this point. I flirted with those expensive Japanese imports very briefly but I can't hang with that crowd.

It's OK though. I have a nice little set for on top of my retro video game entertainment center. No hard feelings if this line fizzles

2015-09-23%2018.36.47_zps8zgdol2m.jpg

• 2 months later...

Spotted the new wave of figures at Target today. Fire Luigi, Tanooki Mario, Shy Guy, repainted Samus and Link.

Two of everyone except Shy Guy. I grabbed him and the Link. I'm kind of miffed about the Link. He's taller than the first Link which I would have preferred from the start. In fact the larger scale is the only reason I bought him. I may still bring him back.

Kind of tough to pass on the others, but I'm not trying to get into all the variant looks for the characters.

• 2 weeks later...

Got my brother-in-law "Fire Luigi" for x-mas....it looks great....thank Crom for this line...much more affordable than the other offers...I'm not a die-hard fan so $50 buxx for a game fig is out of my league.....I did see some Star Foxes however no sight of the new paint Samus....

• 5 months later...

I found the Koopa Paratrooper and I'm pretty happy with his articulation, especially considering the one SH Figuarts did is basically a statue with no articulation at all.

Koopas are a favorite of mine. I like turtles in general and been doodling them throughout my life. They've always ended up taking a form similar to the Koopa Troopers. Jacks needs to do more!

I found the Koopa Paratrooper and I'm pretty happy with his articulation, especially considering the one SH Figuarts did is basically a statue with no articulation at all.

Koopas are a favorite of mine. I like turtles in general and been doodling them throughout my life. They've always ended up taking a form similar to the Koopa Troopers. Jacks needs to do more!

Sweet! This wave is in my Pile of Loot at BBTS. I want to snag another paratrooper (single sold out on BBTS), but I assume everyone will be doing the same for army building.

I recently picked up the Nendoroid Kirby...so much fun, and a great scale with the Jakks/Figuarts toys.

FIGURE-013551.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

Target had some of these figs on clearance Clarence already.....they had them down to $6.82....keep an eye out if you collect these little guys......I quit after finding Samus at retail...her paint job was hideous so I ran away screaming....into the void....good luck hunters...